Lemon Drizzle

dingo bingo

Hi all,

Got 4 free Lemon Drizzle seeds wiith my RGS order which are currently vegging in 1L pots but I'm unsure whether to put them outdoors with the GG or use them as mothers for an indoor grow.

Anyone had experience growing them outdoors (I'm around Lat 52) ?

Any pheno's to look out for indoors?

• Like 1

Love the Lemon Drizzle, got some absolutely hench phenos and really good vigour. I'm not sure I'd put them outside though, the buds are thick and dense and I'd be worried about rot in late flower. Could always chuck one out as a wild card though. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/06/2023 at 11:32 AM, dingo bingo said:

Anyone had experience growing them outdoors (I'm around Lat 52) ?

I live on the south coast and grew one of these in a big pot a couple of years ago. It grew massive, incredible plant, smelled amazing… then got hit by the rot. Big time. 

wasn’t even that humid in September. A mate had the same problem. The others I done that year had no probs… reckon she’s prone to it. 

what I did salvage was a fantastic smoke. 

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry I missed this thread until now. The 5 Lemon Drizzles that I grew would not have liked the outdoors. I had dense buds the size of my fist on every plant. Rot would be a problem outdoors

large.03-04-23LemonDrizzle.jpglarge.03-04-23LemonDrizzleC.jpg

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
On 27/07/2023 at 9:41 PM, Gaijin said:

Sorry I missed this thread until now. The 5 Lemon Drizzles that I grew would not have liked the outdoors. I had dense buds the size of my fist on every plant. Rot would be a problem outdoors

large.03-04-23LemonDrizzle.jpglarge.03-04-23LemonDrizzleC.jpg

Brother you got some sensitive shit on that wall be careful :)

• Like 4

@Greenfingers95 I did see that after I posted it, and thought I should maybe blur it out, but tbh anything on the wall there was written by the guy that used to own the house, and he's dead.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, greenvigilante said:

guys how long do these flower? is the 8-9 weeks accurate ?

I’m at work, haven’t got time to go through the diary. Have a look mate :)