Seedsman Purple Kush 1:1 Auto

iShouldCoCo

There doesn't seem to be much activity on here, I guess the Seedsman folks don't visit anymore..?

Anyway, I still buy and grow Seedsman beans from time to time. The most recent was my first auto after I grew out the awesome Strawberry Cheesecake a couple of years ago.

I came here looking for a photo comp but sadly no. Well, here's a few pics of the purple beaut. If any Seedsman folks do happen to pop in - I'm down to grow out some more Seedsman strains at some point :)

large.DSC03265-edit.jpglarge.DSC03260-Enhanced-NR-edit.jpglarge.DSC03226-Enhanced-NR-edit.jpglarge.DSC03246-Enhanced-NR-edit.jpglarge.DSC03240-edit.jpglarge.DSC03233-edit.jpg

• Like 9

seedsman have a 'seedsman on the socials/grown by' thing where they feature stuff grown by people

that's a lovely example - send it 'em

mystic

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mysticriver said:

seedsman have a 'seedsman on the socials/grown by' thing where they feature stuff grown by people

that's a lovely example - send it 'em

mystic

Thanks Mystic, I did actually try to set up a new instagram account for my budshots but had trouble (they seem to have clamped down on easily creating shadow accounts?).

I can't remember what the roadblock was now, so I'll have to try again!

• 3 weeks later...

That's beautiful, mate :wub: 

I grew some of their Runtz Muffin in my first grow. I really liked it. It's all gone, so I must have liked it lollol I also grew a Tangie Cookies freebie that had some nice flavour. I do believe I have some blueberry and white widow fems that came as freebies, 3 of each. Have you grown either of these? I had a G13 white widow in my first grow - really liked that one, first white widow I'd ever tried, believe it or not. If the Seedsman version is any goo, I'll get them wet soon