Radioactive new leaves

Grillerz

Yeah,if transplant clones like these, I usually leave it 3 weeks or so ( apart from wee bit Formulex and calmag) 

House/cottage is over 130 yrs old and doubt if water pipes are much newer . The ph jumps about like a yo-yo on speed - one week will be acid and the next top end alkaline . Can’t for the life of me remember how I downsized the photos before unfortunately as I can’t seem to get them on an existing attachment ! 
anyway when I looked just now there does not seem to be much apparent newt damage to points of the leaves apart from new ones , which I , perhaps optimistically , think seem to be calming down little bit !!

They're 3’ 6” away from a 250 hps - with fans so it ain’t that . They’re either kush mints or bubba kush hybrid or 1 of each as the BK hybrid I  had before tended to develope 9 frond leaves as norm  + sometimes 11 or 13 just for fun by looks of it last time . Bloody gorgeous smoke tho !