Newbie introduced

RUPERTTM

On 06/06/2023 at 3:43 PM, PHatDriver said:

Welcome to the #1 cana forum on the web.
You'll be looked after here old man...

All the best growing the #1 plant in the world!

Much Love,
PHat

On 05/06/2023 at 6:56 PM, Falcore said:

welcome to the family,

im a newbie too, these are a friendly bunch and have helped me ALOT already im currently doing my first grow of 3 plants

im alan btw

welcome again :bong:

On 05/06/2023 at 5:41 PM, The Villan said:

Welcome to the over 60's club :)

Vill

Thanks everyone

Welcome fellow pensioner and raise you "piles" .... :furious:

seems we're growing for the same reason, knackered joints and tired muscles :skin_up:

• Like 2

welcome mate , wait till you get to 70 mate , get on the cbd stains an make some tinctures , a bit cbd mix with thc , at 70 an still working , just to help folk out

an some charity work , see you around relax an read  up :thumsup: better weather today chaps , 6 girls are happy , still a brezze aft the north sea  regards geogeo,,

• Like 2

Welcome aboard sir :yep:     Another old git here and yes i feel it lol       

All the very best with the grow sir.       Lots of talented growers on here all happy to help :yep:

• Like 3

Welcome aboard @RUPERTTM

There's a few oldies here so you will be right at home, not to far behind you buddy but feel like in in front of you sometimes..

You could not have come to a better place for help in achieving your goal.. we are a friendly bunch and you will soon work out who the weird ones are lol

Any help you need just ask, pics are always helpful for problems and there is more grow diary's than you could get through in a lifetime..read read read is my advice and you will pick up plenty of tips..find ones that are simular to the way you intend to grow as there are many many ways to skin a cat..

Best of luck and welcome the community buddy :yinyang:

• Like 3

Welcome @RUPERTTM

Why don't you start a grow diary and show us your twigs & growing environment. Plenty of switched on growers on here to help out!

Age is a state of mind & a fact!

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2023 at 5:26 PM, RUPERTTM said:

Hi everyone and thank you all for getting back to me ASAP to join the community.

I'm 66 years old now and needed a little guidance as to growing 1 plant for my personal use due to my old bones aching and creaking!

I have started with a small cutting from my mate....put it in a pot with loam soil mix and gonna see how it does now....its about 7 inches tall and since I've had it ( 2 weeks)..I did water it and it seems OK up till now !

Let's see what happens with help i can get from you guys and gals.

Many thanks to all concerned.

Hi and welcome :)