Tropf-Blumat - buying advice

iShouldCoCo

Hey all, it's about time I added some auto irrigation to my set-up. I could really do with retrofitting into my current indoor grow as a couple of the ladies run out of the wet stuff before the end of lights off. Is that ok to do?

I would also like to rig something up outside for the autos and prized garden plants and fruit/veg.

Would one of those kits (3m or 10m) be a good way to get started or would I be better buying only the bits I need? (Very tempted by the kit option cos I dunno wtf I am doing with it all).

Kits are waaay better value than buying bits separately so I'd definitely go for one of them. 

Just to to make sure your aware though you can only run plain water or salt based nutrients through them and they don't work well in coco. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Kits are waaay better value than buying bits separately so I'd definitely go for one of them. 

Just to to make sure your aware though you can only run plain water or salt based nutrients through them and they don't work well in coco. 

That is a really useful bit of info!

Cheers for that. I'll probs limp through this run with the manual watering unless I can come up with a quick dripper solution. I can deal with run off so auto sensing isn't a priority. Keeping the coco from drying is the main one.

Cheap dripper recommendations anyone?

DIY it :thumsup:

I’m sure there’s enough knowledge around here to help you design a setup to your requirements.

It’s really not that hard.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2