First Time Grower (just saying hello)

The Jolly Gardener

Hi everyone, Thanks for accepting me to your community. I started my first crop 5 weeks ago, so still new to the game and will be asking lots of questions. I'm trying not to overthink things and end up killing my plants by kindness, I have a (hopefully) perfect set up, and have 2 amnesia xxl (5 weeks old) 2 amnesia cuttings and 2 gelato (2 weeks old) I don't want to plant to many more till I know I've got it right, Plus to see how well my carbon filter works with the smell etc. I am a horticulturist by trade, so thought I would put my skills to use in a more "exotic" way !

anyway, Just saying Hello, and glad to be here. 

Jolly

• Like 15

32 minutes ago, The Jolly Gardener said:

Hi everyone, Thanks for accepting me to your community. I started my first crop 5 weeks ago, so still new to the game and will be asking lots of questions. I'm trying not to overthink things and end up killing my plants by kindness, I have a (hopefully) perfect set up, and have 2 amnesia xxl (5 weeks old) 2 amnesia cuttings and 2 gelato (2 weeks old) I don't want to plant to many more till I know I've got it right, Plus to see how well my carbon filter works with the smell etc. I am a horticulturist by trade, so thought I would put my skills to use in a more "exotic" way !

Jolly

Whatever you do,  Do it with the confidence of a four year old in a batman T shirt !

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Jolly Gardener said:

Hello and we're glad to have you here :toot:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, The Jolly Gardener said:

amnesia xxl

sounds like a girl with a fuller figure

welcome 

mystic

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Welcome to the community @The Jolly Gardener :thumsup:

I hope you’re going to run a grow diary so we can see how you’re getting on :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

Going to start one today guys. 

• Like 2

On 05/06/2023 at 7:36 AM, The Jolly Gardener said:

Hi everyone.

...horticulturist by trade...

Welcome to the mental home.

Give it a week and I'll be asking you for advice.:smokin:

Much Love,
PHat

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, PHatDriver said:

Give it a week and I'll be asking you for advice.:smokin:

feel free pal,  this is a experiment thing, but im sure you all know more than me about weed etc, but I hope I can offer you guys support in other ways, ie: I can propagate 10 different ways, plus I teach everything from soil science to organic pest control, companion planting etc etc etc. 

• Like 1