Made a mistake/second thoughts

Celtic voyager

Eveing all.

So, during the week, I got a rush of madness, and dropped two beans, into 4lt pots, wasn't expecting much, since the beans are a few years old, but they sprouted in no time.

Now my issue is, is the pot large enough, and should I repot to a bigger pot?

What are the chances of them surviving the repot?

Any and all advice welcome, and much appreciated 

I've re potted all my autos in my current grow and they're big girls. Just don't let them root out the 4l.
Also depending on where you're growing 4l might be okay if you feed often enough.

• Like 3
Just now, Lubdub said:

I've re potted all my autos in my current grow and they're big girls. Just don't let them root out the 4l.
Also depending on where you're growing 4l might be okay if you feed often enough.

I was reading serpents guide 

And going on his post, I was thinking of leaving them the week, then repot into a 10lt pot.

These are for an outdoor/back garden grow.

• Like 2

Good guide that. I might wait a bit longer than a week.

The thing about repotting autos is you got to get it just right. Too soon and you risk breaking up some roots during transplant stunting the growth, too late and you risk throwing into flower really quickly.

Do it safely and carefully and they'll be just fine.

• Like 5
Just now, Lubdub said:

Good guide that. I might wait a bit longer than a week.

The thing about repotting autos is you got to get it just right. Too soon and you risk breaking up some roots during transplant stunting the growth, too late and you risk throwing into flower really quickly.

Do it safely and carefully and they'll be just fine.

Thanks for the advice Lubdub 

Much appreciated 

I'll know better in the coming week what I'll be doing. 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t disturb it now. 4L will be OK, just keep on top of the watering. By the time they've rooted out those pots they'll be starting to flower. Try repotting them too soon and the rootballs could fall apart in your hands.

Edited by Clubs
  • Like 3

Decided not to risk the transplanting. 

Going leave as is.

But I started more off in 14lt pots, just to cover myself.

• Like 2