How to treat Terminal Liver cancer with this?

Fig

Just now, Fig said:

Thank you very much. I will watch the video now. Is your family member free from cancer now? What did she have? I think liver cancer is the most difficult one to treat, because RSO has to be processed by the liver.

She passed 4 years ago today. Today is her memorial. 

Everybody's circumstances are different, being involved in her treatments opened my eyes to the power of the body and what it can overcome, unfortunately hers gave in, she was surrounded by her loved ones till the very last moment.

She had cancer metastasised, neglect from doctors and massive pushback from other family members against the oil. We were not able to give her the doses we thought right.

The oil did give her improvement of appetite, mood and rest. And we spoke to people who have had much higher success with proper doses.

Stay strong and positive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fig said:

Thank you very much. I'm so pleased to find someone who's in the same position, and I really want to talk to you if you could be kindly spare me a few minutes. I just want to try everything, it maybe too late, but if i can prolong his life for one more day, I'd do it, as long as that's what he wants. I can't sent any message to you, maybe because I'm a new member. If you don't want to, could you please tell me more about "the CBD and mushroom based products (Lion's Mane etc)"       that you mentioned? And how is your brother in law doing now?

Thank you very much.

As I said, every case is different and I'm sure your husband's situation is not the same as my brother-in-law's. We lost Vince a couple of weeks ago and his funeral is on the 5th June. From the date of the diagnosis to us losing him was 19 days so the only thing we could try to do really with the alternative medicine products was to make him more comfortable where possible. I saw no evidence at all that CBD or mushroom based "medicines" had any positive effect on his health other than those mentioned above. I am a firm believer that non tradition medicine has it's place and can be effective but in the case of my brother-in-law, there was simply no time and his condition was such that only intravenous access was possible towards the end. Please be careful, especially with some of those promoting miracle cures on social media channels such as Telegram. I've just read a book by Richard Bray called "Healing Mushrooms" that gives some very good advice. I also follow a channel on YouTube now called "Endoca CBD" - I've also purchased some products from them. Keep strong and positive. 

• Like 3

On 5/31/2023 at 4:51 PM, Fig said:

Thank you very much. That's inspiring. I will try my best to save him, whatever it takes. I don't suppose your liver function was as bad as my husband?

How much do you recommend the dose for RSO? Do I need to wait for 24 hours after mixing the coconut oil with the RSO? 

no waiting just mix, freeze and use.

we are all different ..

doctors do not tell us that

and one treatment doesn't work for everyone.

like they suggest... chemo radiation .......is their only work sadly. 

knowing this will  help people realize that everyone reacts to meds differently..\

starting slow is key to see how the person reacts..

sleep is important.  .lots of water!!!!

starting dose is 10 mgs and  can be strong as fuck for some ............ some .............don't even feel it,:mellow:

dose every4 hours as it takes two hours to set it and last 6 to 8 hours each dose,,, so ever 4 hours..

once up to speed (a gram a day) is what you are looking to do.

initial dose for cancer is 10 mg per dose or

39 grams of coconut oil

to 1 gram of cannabis oil

will see each 00 capsule

have around 10 mgs each... 

increase from there each week....

at my most I Was eating a gram every 4 hours  

at first ...I thought there was no way in hell id be able to eat a gram after my initial try..oh fuck what an idiot I was thinking I was chronic and could handle it..fuck was I every wrong,,,, greening out(taking to much) sucks

and that's what happened to me with only 200 mg ...................or a joints worth..:eek:

I thought  there was no way this amount will do anything ................boy was I ever wrong :wallbash:

so be careful like I was suggesting

the last thing you want is the person get that high and NEVR try it again.

increase each week from there and he will get high just not buggered,, and get sleep .once up to speed he will not be as high 

going slow is key but keep on the dosing ..

I hope this helps...

ask away if you have questions...

Edited by gb1

On 01/06/2023 at 2:12 PM, disco survivor said:

As I said, every case is different and I'm sure your husband's situation is not the same as my brother-in-law's. We lost Vince a couple of weeks ago and his funeral is on the 5th June. From the date of the diagnosis to us losing him was 19 days so the only thing we could try to do really with the alternative medicine products was to make him more comfortable where possible. I saw no evidence at all that CBD or mushroom based "medicines" had any positive effect on his health other than those mentioned above. I am a firm believer that non tradition medicine has it's place and can be effective but in the case of my brother-in-law, there was simply no time and his condition was such that only intravenous access was possible towards the end. Please be careful, especially with some of those promoting miracle cures on social media channels such as Telegram. I've just read a book by Richard Bray called "Healing Mushrooms" that gives some very good advice. I also follow a channel on YouTube now called "Endoca CBD" - I've also purchased some products from them. Keep strong and positive. 

Ok, I'll check them out when I have time. Thank you for the information.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gb1 said:

we are all different ..

doctors do not tell us that

and one treatment doesn't work for everyone.

like they suggest... chemo radiation .......is their only work sadly. 

knowing this will  help people realize that everyone reacts to meds differently..\

starting slow is key to see how the person reacts..

sleep is important.  .lots of water!!!!

starting dose is 10 mgs and  can be strong as fuck for some ............ some .............don't even feel it,:mellow:

dose every4 hours as it takes two hours to set it and last 6 to 8 hours each dose,,, so ever 4 hours..

once up to speed (a gram a day) is what you are looking to do.

initial dose for cancer is 10 mg per dose or

39 grams of coconut oil

to 1 gram of cannabis oil

will see each 00 capsule

have around 10 mgs each... 

increase from there each week....

at my most I Was eating a gram every 4 hours  

at first ...I thought there was no way in hell id be able to eat a gram after my initial try..oh fuck what an idiot I was thinking I was chronic and could handle it..fuck was I every wrong,,,, greening out(taking to much) sucks

and that's what happened to me with only 200 mg ...................or a joints worth..:eek:

I thought  there was no way this amount will do anything ................boy was I ever wrong :wallbash:

so be careful like I was suggesting

the last thing you want is the person get that high and NEVR try it again.

increase each week from there and he will get high just not buggered,, and get sleep .once up to speed he will not be as high 

going slow is key but keep on the dosing ..

I hope this helps...

ask away if you have questions...

Thank you for explaining to me. I'll give it a try.

• Like 1