How to treat Terminal Liver cancer with this?

Fig

Hi, I'm new here. My husband has just been told that he has 3 months to live and there is nothing the hospital can do about it, and he's been referred to the hospice. 

He started taking RSO from one gran of rice a day and felt a lot better, there are a lot little improvements too (belly is feeling softer and smaller, more appetite, sleeps better, etc). However, after he up the dose a little bit more, he started to experience more sickness, swollen legs and feet, and he has gone a bit yellow (jaundice), he is noticeably more tired and eating a lot less than before.  His liver function is going downward trend, as the doctor put it. He's going down quick. 

He initially took the RSO orally, and gradually raised to 0.4ml now, but while the past week he was on 0.4ml, he's getting worse. We then put it into rectum, the same night, his swollen feet and legs were better, but when we continually doing it into his rectum, the improvement stopped and went back to what it was. We assume it was because taking it from the rectum would absorb less than the oral take? And his liver simply can not take more: trying to break down RSO, as well as fighting cancer. We're stuck, we simply don't know what to do now.

I've read a little bit about using carrier oil from another post here, but I'm just wondering if anyone kindly to explain just what exactly what I should do, or is there anything else worth me trying? I'm very sorry about the request, I'm sure I'd get some useful information if I spend some time reading around in this site, but I simply don't have the time, and it's crucial for me to get it right as fast as I can, so I can improve his condition. 

Thank you all very much.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fig said:

However, after he up the dose a little bit more, he started to experience more sickness, swollen legs and feet, and he has gone a bit yellow (jaundice), he is noticeably more tired and eating a lot less than before.  His liver function is going downward trend, as the doctor put it. He's going down quick. 

i honestly don't think that's due to the oil, i expect it's the cancer. and seeing as he's needing his liver to process any drug , and he must be rapidly losing function, i would say he's not going to gain much at this point, although i don't want to say stop.

taken anally is going to be a higher dose than orally, i would say, you absorb more of any drug taking in this way. perhaps his liver is really starting to pack up like the doc says?

sorry to hear all this, and i hope you find some solace, but my advice would be what ever you/he does, i wouldn't stop the pain meds.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

so sorry 

like rat dog suggested..

at this point suppositories are the best...

no high.......... but will get 80% of the goodness to help.

Trying is key.

Some coconut oil and cannabis oil...mixed 50% will still get hard enough in the freezer to be able to quickly insert,,only has to just go in  not up far..

melts quick.   and you can do as much as humanly possible this way..

you can use 00 gel caps..... put in the freezer.........Pop the pill out of the capsule of course

and shove it in!

The more the better!!   

ps.....I had colon cancer with metastasis to my liver...

The same cancers that killed my father 30 years ago in three months time.

Im still alive 15 years later with out my doctors help ...that's for sure! If I had done things their way Id be dead 

Edited by gb1
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, gb1 said:

so sorry 

like rat dog suggested..

at this point suppositories are the best...

no high.......... but will get 80% of the goodness to help.

Trying is key.

Some coconut oil and cannabis oil...mixed 50% will still get hard enough in the freezer to be able to quickly insert,,only has to just go in  not up far..

melts quick.   and you can do as much as humanly possible this way..

you can use 00 gel caps..... put in the freezer.........Pop the pill out of the capsule of course

and shove it in!

The more the better!!   

ps.....I had colon cancer with metastasis to my liver...

The same cancers that killed my father 30 years ago in three months time.

Im still alive 15 years later with out my doctors help ...that's for sure! If I had done things their way Id be dead 

Thank you very much. That's inspiring. I will try my best to save him, whatever it takes. I don't suppose your liver function was as bad as my husband?

How much do you recommend the dose for RSO? Do I need to wait for 24 hours after mixing the coconut oil with the RSO? 

4 hours ago, Fatboy77 said:

Bump.

I'm so sorry to hear of your situation.  I wish I was the person to help but I'm out of my depth with this kind of thing.

I'm sure members with knowledge in this area will be along soon to offer advice.

I hope things go as well as possible, best wishes.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I don't even have the time to sit down and have a good cry properly, but people's kindness always make me feel stronger and stop me feel just how unlucky we are. God bless!

Edited by Fig
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

i honestly don't think that's due to the oil, i expect it's the cancer. and seeing as he's needing his liver to process any drug , and he must be rapidly losing function, i would say he's not going to gain much at this point, although i don't want to say stop.

taken anally is going to be a higher dose than orally, i would say, you absorb more of any drug taking in this way. perhaps his liver is really starting to pack up like the doc says?

sorry to hear all this, and i hope you find some solace, but my advice would be what ever you/he does, i wouldn't stop the pain meds.

:yinyang:

What you said makes me think that we might not have taken enough. Thank you.

• Like 1

Please make sure the oil you're getting is from someone trusted and is of good quality. I've seen some real "crude oil" made before now, mouldy bug ridden material with foreign contaminates (like fag butts) steeped for hours and hours before being filtered through blu roll (I wish I was making this up) and SOLD to people in a situation much like yourself.. I dread to imagine how many people were acting in good faith buying oil from rotters and having the opposite desired outcome.

I'm sorry I can't be much more help this really isn't my area of expertise, I can only echo what others have said really.

Just now, Fig said:

What you said makes me think that we might not have taken enough.

IIRC Rick Simpson says to work up to 1ml of oil per day for 60 days, although I am not sure how out-dated that may be nowadays.

I'm really sorry to read all this and I can't be more help.

Edited by GSZZ
  • Like 4

Just now, GSZZ said:

Please make sure the oil you're getting is from someone trusted and is of good quality. I've seen some real "crude oil" made before now, mouldy bug ridden material with foreign contaminates (like fag butts) steeped for hours and hours before being filtered through blu roll (I wish I was making this up) and SOLD to people in a situation much like yourself.. I dread to imagine how many people were acting in good faith and having the opposite desired outcome.

I'm sorry I can't be much more help this really isn't my area of expertise, I can only echo what others have said really.

IIRC Rick Simpson says to work up to 1ml of oil per day for 60 days, although I am not sure how out-dated that may be nowadays.

I'm really sorry to read all this and I can't be more help.

We were working up the dose as Rick Simpson and many other's suggested, but we got scared when my husband got worse with increased dose. We were thinking maybe because the liver work to hard to fight the cancer as well as break down RSO, but now I'm thinking is it because he wasn't taking enough RSO, and the cancer spread? The weird thing is that his belly is still going smaller and softer, and every time after 1.5 taking the RSO, he feel rotten (and he says because his body is working very hard to fight the cancer), 4 hours later after taking it, you can see some oil residue in his urine.

It's a heartbreaking thing to read Fig, I'm so sorry you and your husband are having to go through this horrible ordeal. I won't offer any advice as I'm far from qualified to, but please accept my most sincere best wishes to you both - I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and sending every positive vibe to you.

Really sorry this is happening to your family, cancer can fuck right off.

I want to echo what GSZZ has said and make sure your oil is of good quality and cleared of any solvents.

I think the link I posted is time stamped, if not, at about 20:51 Rick starts talking about dosages and how much is needed at severe stages.

Was in a comparable situation with a family member and the only option given by the doctors was morphine, she didn't need it when she had the oil.

I wish you and yours the very best.

• Like 3

So sorry to hear this. Only responding to this post as we've just been through almost the exact same thing with my Brother-in Law (the last 2 months). I have no experience with cannabis based products other than seeing how they helped my Brother-in Law over the last month. He was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer and informed that chemo and other treatments were not an option. His daughters are very much into their herbal medicine, especially CBD and mushroom based products (Lion's Mane etc). Looking at their experience (and only their experience as everyone is different), the cannabis based capsules, oils and suppositories had very little effect but did provide some positive benefits. The CBD capsules appeared to have some positive pain management benefits. They also appeared to reduce the nausea a little and increase appetite but only for a short time. The oils and suppositories did not have any noticeable effect. The main issue with my Brother-in-Laws condition was a constant feeling of acid in his upper airway (how he described it). This meant he was very reluctant to swallow even small amounts of food and water. He also had a very distended stomach that was extremely painful. 

From what I observed, purchasing cannabis/ alternative medicine based therapies is an absolute minefield. There appears to be plenty of vultures out there willing to take maximum advantage of individuals who are desperate to give their loved ones some respite through alternative medicines. Some of the products purchased by his daughters either didn't arrive or were dangerous/ extremely low quality. I managed to set fire to some cannabis oil they purchased which clearly had ethanol present.

Praying for you both 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, disco survivor said:

So sorry to hear this. Only responding to this post as we've just been through almost the exact same thing with my Brother-in Law (the last 2 months). I have no experience with cannabis based products other than seeing how they helped my Brother-in Law over the last month. He was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer and informed that chemo and other treatments were not an option. His daughters are very much into their herbal medicine, especially CBD and mushroom based products (Lion's Mane etc). Looking at their experience (and only their experience as everyone is different), the cannabis based capsules, oils and suppositories had very little effect but did provide some positive benefits. The CBD capsules appeared to have some positive pain management benefits. They also appeared to reduce the nausea a little and increase appetite but only for a short time. The oils and suppositories did not have any noticeable effect. The main issue with my Brother-in-Laws condition was a constant feeling of acid in his upper airway (how he described it). This meant he was very reluctant to swallow even small amounts of food and water. He also had a very distended stomach that was extremely painful. 

From what I observed, purchasing cannabis/ alternative medicine based therapies is an absolute minefield. There appears to be plenty of vultures out there willing to take maximum advantage of individuals who are desperate to give their loved ones some respite through alternative medicines. Some of the products purchased by his daughters either didn't arrive or were dangerous/ extremely low quality. I managed to set fire to some cannabis oil they purchased which clearly had ethanol present.

Praying for you both 

Thank you very much. I'm so pleased to find someone who's in the same position, and I really want to talk to you if you could be kindly spare me a few minutes. I just want to try everything, it maybe too late, but if i can prolong his life for one more day, I'd do it, as long as that's what he wants. I can't sent any message to you, maybe because I'm a new member. If you don't want to, could you please tell me more about "the CBD and mushroom based products (Lion's Mane etc)"       that you mentioned? And how is your brother in law doing now?

Thank you very much.

10 hours ago, Hashslag said:

It's a heartbreaking thing to read Fig, I'm so sorry you and your husband are having to go through this horrible ordeal. I won't offer any advice as I'm far from qualified to, but please accept my most sincere best wishes to you both - I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and sending every positive vibe to you.

Thank you very much.

10 hours ago, Lubdub said:

Really sorry this is happening to your family, cancer can fuck right off.

I want to echo what GSZZ has said and make sure your oil is of good quality and cleared of any solvents.

I think the link I posted is time stamped, if not, at about 20:51 Rick starts talking about dosages and how much is needed at severe stages.

Was in a comparable situation with a family member and the only option given by the doctors was morphine, she didn't need it when she had the oil.

I wish you and yours the very best.

Thank you very much. I will watch the video now. Is your family member free from cancer now? What did she have? I think liver cancer is the most difficult one to treat, because RSO has to be processed by the liver.