ControlLED

We are really please to announce our brand new LED range - The Spectro Tech Range!

The Spectro-Tech by ControlLED is a Full-Spectrum LED with enhanced Osram Near Red (680nm) and Far Red (730nm) chipsets. This light is designed specifically for flowering plants. The range consists of 3 new models, Spectro-Tech 300w Pro LED, Spectro-Tech 480w Pro LED & Spectro-Tech 660w Pro LED!

Near Red is very important for the flowering stage as this encourages flower formation (as the light is emulating the spring and summer months). The Far Red spectrum penetrates deep into the plant's canopy increasing the amount of flowering sites & flower density. Both near red and far red wavelengths combined, greatly improves both quality and yield.

• No Assembly Required – Simply Plug & Play
  • Enhanced Red Spectrum With Far Red For Better Light Penetration
  • Osram Chips On Board
  • Built-In Dimming Control
  • Can Be Used With ControlLED Lighting & Environment Controller Or most 0-10V lighting controllers
  • No Cooling Fans, Efficient Heat Dispersal
  • At Least 50,000 Hour LED Lifespan
  • Daisy chain up to x50 Spectro Tech fixtures

Spectro-Tech 300w Pro LED:
Suitable For 80 x 80 - 1.0m x 1.0m Growing Area
Dimensions: 73 x 602 x 82 (mm)
Efficiency @227VAc: 2.71 UMOL/s, Light Output PPF: 850

Spectro-Tech 480w Pro LED:
Suitable For 1.m x 1.m - 1.2m x 1.2m Growing Area
Dimensions: 850 x 850 x 82 (MM)
Efficiency @227VAc: 2.71 UMOL/s, Light Output PPF: 1325

Spectro-Tech 660w Pro LED:
Suitable For 1.2m x 1.2m - 1.5m x 1.5m Growing Area
Dimensions: 1108 x 1066 x 87.5 (mm)
Efficiency @227VAc: 2.71 UMOL/s, Light Output PPF: 1864

More image & detailed breakdowns/reports to be posted shortly!

Thanks!

- Control LED Team:B)::hippy:

Edited by ControlLED
  • Like 16

wheres the pics/videos of these new pieces of equipment.

apologies I should have read your full post.

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 1

not sure but there a big unit

mate. more closer to 1.2 x 1.2

it's that uva and far red that does it for me. it's  a mint spectrum. I know there's controlled tests out there that say it doesn't make much of a difference but there's nowt like visual hands on experience or seeing it for yourself. the uva/ far red bars are additional add ons but in my opinion a must if your gonna buy them

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fatboy77 said:

What's the frame size on the 830w diotech please?  I'm hoping close to 1.5m

as 4kali said they are more like 1.2, they're seriously powerful units and deffo more suited to a 1.5 than a 1.2 - with no co2 I'm only running them at like 450 ish watts per 1.44m2 which is like 850ppfd, with co2 I push that up to 1000ppfd which is only 650w.

• Like 2

only thing that pisses me off with them is the primary unit you have to be there at what ever time you want to change the light cycle

ffs really.....

so what you have your primary set to with regards to the hour dial button on the unit.

• Like 1

I must be blind as a fuckin bat 

lol. so set it to off single socket heavy duty timer and done.

thanks mate

• Like 2

so I suppose if they bring light controller out it will be the same. set it to off and you get to play or tweek it how you like with the far red/ uva

• Like 1

On 01/06/2023 at 9:07 PM, Fatboy77 said:

What's the frame size on the 830w diotech please?  I'm hoping close to 1.5m

Sorry for the late reply!

Dimensions of the 830w Dio-tech are: 1140cm * 1088cm * 70cm

:hippy:

On 02/06/2023 at 1:11 AM, 4kali said:

so I suppose if they bring light controller out it will be the same. set it to off and you get to play or tweek it how you like with the far red/ uva

The first version of our controller has actually just been launched! 

I am currently updating our site with all the info!

But as a quick breakdown for now until i make a proper detailed post on these: It has loads of features that will allow you to independently control the amount of red in your light, it has several different timer functions, Run 2 separate rooms from the one controller, external CO2, Temp & Humidity sensor that will measure your room and will dim your lights if it gets to hot!

Later down the line on our second versions (which is updatable over wifi on our version one controller) will be able to control external temperature, humidity & CO2 products!

:hippy:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Those diotech lights do look the nutz, and waaay cheaper than the thinkgrow H plus.

really got my melon twisted now, was gonna get some 2.9's from a UK brand but love the option of the blue spectrum for early flowering to keep stretch low and the added option of far red and uv which I've been reading more about.  there's another 1600 quid to drop, still paying off the 1400 from the dehumidifier lol

• Like 1