Quick introduction

disco survivor

Just joined this great community and thought I'd introduce myself. Been growing vegetables for many, many years (tomatoes, chillies, cucumbers etc) but never cannabis. Having been forced to retire from the fire service some years ago with chronic back pain, I've struggled to find an effective pain management system that works, until recently. Having had great success with a couple of CBD products from Northern Spain, I'm in the process of exploring the possibility of developing my own CBD products, purely for my own use. Looking forward to putting my existing knowledge and experience of growing plants, together with the knowledge and experience of the members on here regarding cannabis growing.

• Like 15

Get cracking. Tons of advice here for making a start. There’s a few veg growers here too so a bit of a home from home there. We don’t discriminate here though, so as well as veg there’s a few lemons n the odd plum like … Good luck wi it bud.

• Like 11

Hey disco Survivor ... welcome to the forum. :toot:

Does that handle give your generation away :rockon:

• Like 5

Hi there took me all this time to get back to where I belong.. been missing all the knowledge and awesome folk.. new name the undertaker... EX Toe rag

• Like 5

8 hours ago, disco survivor said:

Just joined this great community and thought I'd introduce myself. Been growing vegetables for many, many years (tomatoes, chillies, cucumbers etc) but never cannabis. Having been forced to retire from the fire service some years ago with chronic back pain, I've struggled to find an effective pain management system that works, until recently. Having had great success with a couple of CBD products from Northern Spain, I'm in the process of exploring the possibility of developing my own CBD products, purely for my own use. Looking forward to putting my existing knowledge and experience of growing plants, together with the knowledge and experience of the members on here regarding cannabis growing.

If you open minded fly agaric mushroom oil is meant to be great rubbed onto the back with no trippy effects ect. Just saying anyway and welcome to the forum 

• Like 3

hi mate good to see another grower in the cbd market , had a few grows under the belt now , better and more intresting , than spending £40 on a wee bottle.

are you inside or the gg,, outdoors , there is a lot off reading to do now , regards ,g

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2023 at 6:05 AM, Shumroom said:

Welcome back @The undertaker:) 

@Joolz will probably be able to link up your old account if you want?

Atb

:yinyang:

Awesome cheers yup just about got things sorted with my old account

• Like 2