Venting through a roof

The Villan

Good evening, has anyone, or anyone know of anyone who has used one of these to vent their growrrom extraction through ? The one I have in there at the moment is a made up one from lead and the cap is to close to the actual pipe and it doesn't allow the air through without any resistance. I was thinking one of these nstalled would get around the problem :)

large_roof.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Vill

ps or has anyone succesfully used something else ;)

Edited by The Villan

Is it terminating on top of a chimney or is it just out a vent pipe @The Villan mate? Better with a static one that won't spin with the extractor fan force, for the still days! :) Less attention :)

Use your favourite search engine (images) for chimney terminals or vent pipe mushroom terminals :yep:

• Like 3

@Head Rose'n'Tail the existing one is a purpose made lead pipe with a sort of hand made mushroom cap on it, its where the old extractor fan from the bathroom used to vent to. It was shit when he put it up for me, wrong angle etc. looks like santa got stuck in it one xmas and left it lopsided when he got back out :) there was not enough open space at the top and under the mushroom to allow the air to pass freely, you could tell it wasnt right as soon as I started the fan up. It's been dormant for many many years but now I need it fully operational. I will go searching the titles you typed :)

Much appreciated. The spinning wouldn't look as obvious as the monstrosity that's there now hahaha

Vill

e2a  I have just had a thought, I could get a 6ins core drill and go through the blocks at the top of the gable and just use a wide spaced grill :)

Edited by The Villan