I Want to hermy n self seed my autos? Anyone else make their autos self seed?

geoffo

Hi ive some serious seeds AK47 autos, i want to hermy a couple n get a bunch of seed - hopefully also autos.

When ive forced a plant to hermy in the past its not carried the trait on voluntarily, unless ive stressed the plant.

So i notice that planting my beans using jacks magic usually makes my plants throw a few nanners off thatll self seed my plant,  something to do with the seaweed additive in there perhaps? 

Anyone else experience this or have any other sure fire way to make my plant throw a few male flowers out id appreciate the input.

Its my first rodeo with the autos just a trial run for next year really.

So for now il do them in dirt, next season itll be a large aquabucket outside - if they grow like photoplants do in the aquafarms il be very pleased.

Also what kinda yield can you pull from autos in the aquafarms is it dependant on flower-finish time, are the 45day ones a waste of time?

Cheers

G

• 2 weeks later...

Just use STS and you want the pollen plant 2 weeks older than the female seedbaring plant. Naturally hermaphrodite late plants are the worst thing to happen to cannabis in the last 3 decades in my experience. In my opinion breeders packs should say what techniques were used to create fem Seed's. I personally wouldn't ever offer a natural hermaphrodite seeded plant without a warning of high risk of hermaphrodite traits in the Seed's. 

• Like 3
On 29/05/2023 at 4:24 AM, geoffo said:

So i notice that planting my beans using jacks magic usually makes my plants throw a few nanners

I've used jacks a few times and can't say it ever caused any problems with nannas, maybe just a coincidence :yinyang:

• Like 2