Decision made :)

The Villan

Thanks again to all the lads I have badgered over the last few weeks. I appreciate all your time and patience and input, I took everything on board and then decided on something..... Quietness is of the upmost factor in my decision and after hearing several fans operating I just had to go for the Phresh 150mm v2 hyperfan. Wether its the right decision only time will tell ( still aint switched it on yet..scaredycat haha)

Phonictrap ducting, EC1 controller RhinoPro 150 330 fits in the tent quite easily, I di have my reservations. All I have to do now is route the ducting to the roof vent which is an 8inch lead chimney where the old bathroom extraction used to be. That will get done tomorrow. Lights are all ready to hang, heated mat going in tomorrow and all the bits and bobs controlling this that and the other will be rigged up.

Well here it is at long last :)

Thanks lads :)large.custom_resized_6b5add67-ea0e-4552-b401-5f021b6309d2.jpg

• Like 19

You might need to do a wee rewiring to get the Fresh to connect to an EC1?

@GSZZ will probably know :yep:

At least it has it’s own speed controller.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Shumroom said:

You might need to do a wee rewiring to get the Fresh to connect to an EC1?

@GSZZ will probably know :yep:

At least it has it’s own speed controller.

Atb

:yinyang:

Got a connector that came with it @Shumroom plugs straight into the EC1 :)

• Like 4

Just now, stu sleeper 20vt said:

What make of tent is that mate?

It's 18th century Gothic-Tudor style.

• Like 4

you are more indecisive than my old girlfriend on a shoe shopping trip lol

looks tasty mate, those premier sweet x smile would go really well with that lot :wassnnme:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

you are more indecisive than my old girlfriend on a shoe shopping trip lol

looks tasty mate, those premier sweet x smile would go really well with that lot :wassnnme:

Finger is on the button m8, trying to figure out how to purchase subs again hahahaha

e2a now I realise I have another decision to make :)

The vent in my roof was put up years ago when I went into the loft last time. It's a fucking eysore as thelad made the wrong angle and it sits like a pissed up puppy on my roof.

I want to renew it, but need something that will not hinder the extraction as the one there at the moment did, not enough clearance between the pipe and the cap that sits on top.

I need one of those things that sit on top of a chimney that revolves, thus allowing a good airflow to escape. Can't find a fucker anywhere :(

Anu=yone know a good roofer who can point me in the right direction :)

Cheers

Vill

e2a fuck mew just found them , wind powered roof cowling ....150 fucking quid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e2a  phew found one for 40 notes :)

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 1