flash seeds or mephisto dor super autos

CBDGUY

as the tital says, id like to know peoples experiances , opinions on either company's seeds.  fed up with foot tall autos

Never had any issues with mephisto always do great and grow big around my garden 

I find the more indica in them the smaller they are but still do well

Not tried the others 

57 minutes ago, Brysee said:

Never had any issues with mephisto always do great and grow big around my garden 

I find the more indica in them the smaller they are but still do well

Not tried the others 

yeah, flash seeds use quite a bit of sativa in there crosses, i guessed that was the cause of smaller autos, indica in em.  thanx for the reply

• Like 1

Have they gotta be autos? If so, why? 

If heights a problem you get much more licence with photos mate

A lot of flash seeds are ether hacks of other people's work for example his sour diesel haze is LBH with no work at all done by stitch. However he as some likes using his own auto he found that not related to lowryder, mighty mite, viking, ect. These grow large auto's so if your wanting original then their probably the way to go. For quality indica type commercial strain mephisto would be the better option as their lines are more stable. :hippy:

• Like 3