Shamanism in 2023

blerie420

Afternoon ladies and gents!

So my seeds courtesy of @Antonio_DutchPassion arrived yesterday, and barely got to see the light of day before going in wet paper towel lol

Here we are 24 hours later she's cracked and been stuck in some wilko coco. Only the best for my girls haha.

Hoping to get a little veg on inside and have her out by the end of June the very latest.

Massive thank you to the guys at DP. I've experienced this strain before and really hope I can do something good with her

• Like 8

Good luck with the grow :D 

I'll be following along with my fingers crossed for you :v:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

What seeds? Shaman: Purple#1 X Skunk?

Just had to look those up. If that's what you are popping i'm in.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the radio silence. I've a lady popped, she's in my loft trundling along.

First set of true leaves are there, hoping to veg her for a bit, throw her out into the wild a week or so before outdoor change occurs. She may end up on my tyre plot as it stands, 1 other may need culling yet

• Like 3

Sites not letting me upload lol

So I've had to take baby shaman out into the world a lot earlier than anticipated. She wasn't really thriving under LED (or something was amiss) as she only had her first set of true leaves.

She's been planted companion style with another outdoor girl I've got in her tyre pot, I'm going to lug a fresh tyre n soil for her ready for next visit

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Out of commission this weekend so all responsibility lies with the growmie lol

Business as usual soon, but soon get an update from him I hope

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Nothing major or permanent just the usual life calamities bro thanks for asking though 

• Like 2

large.Shaman.jpg

She's sound lol

I will get my arse in gear and get her own tyre up there next week promise. Very happy she survived given her size at plant out

• Like 6

Nice one mate :yep:   Happy days ,  its always a good day when you see its still going strong :george:  

Seeems to be a solid plant ,  mines has taking a beating but bouncing back happily :yep:

All the best with her :george:

• Like 2