Autos and Biobizz

MindSoup

Hello chums

I've got a wee auto (SS Panty Punch) in a 2L pot sat under a velux window at the moment, nice little lady TBF, got a lovely old school meaty/burnt rubber smell at the moment. She's just starting to flower, so need to start thinking about fertigation, what strength feed would you guys recommend using Biobizz? 

I know it's not the best "organic" feed out there but I've already got the root juice and fish mix and it's cheap so.... 

Iirc with biobizz you use grow (or in my case fish mix) alongside the bloom? 1ml/L each sound about right? 

large.Compress_20230524_111739_9264.jpg

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 8

Healthy looking lady you got there :naughty:
And also didn't take you as a bottle feed kindaguy lol
Not gonna pretend to know what I'm talking about with the stuff, my grows were always subpar with bottle feed. 
Best of luck with it man.

• Like 2

Thanks geez, I've got a diary going for her if you want to follow along.

No I'm definitely not a bottle guy lol hence asking such a basic question after years and years of growing cannabis. I've already tried slow release in small pots and it's just not feasible and although I have great success with stuff like Comfrey tea I really don't want my whole flat smelling like a cesspit :puke:. My mate uses biobizz and the bloom has a far more agreeable odour.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

I made a batch of neem cake tea and the cat knocked it over at some point while we were sleeping. The stench travelled across the whole apartment and up my nostrils and jolted me awake in the middle of the night. Nothing like the smell of rancid oil/decaying corpses to wake you up nice and sharp :skull:
Having said that, don't knock the fishmix over it has one of those "fuck me that stiiiinks, but I can't stop smelling it" odours. Disgusting but also moreish? Or maybe that's just me :unsure:

Edited by Lubdub
  • Like 2

I'd just follow the biobizz schedule but using only half of the dose to start, then adjust but you know these things way better than me.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Lubdub said:

don't knock the fishmix over it has one of those "fuck me that stiiiinks, but I can't stop smelling it" odours. Disgusting but also moreish? Or maybe that's just me :unsure:

Yeah been there done that, gone back for another whiff lol

@purepotstill yeah that's what I was thinking TBF, and honestly I probably don't. I went from GGing to dry ferts in small pots (not recommended) and then onto no till, so for someone who's been growing over 15 years I really am pretty clueless other than what I've observed from other people here and there. I'm also notorious for being shite at growing auto's and this one seems to be going quite well, so it would be a big confidence boost if I could knock it out of the park. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

Hi MindSoup 

I use biobizz nutes for my plants

As said already  just 1/2 the amount starting out.

I go 1/2 ml per liter, didn't have much or no issue with it.

It's fishmix and calmag I use.

Lovely looking plant you got going.

• Like 1

Cheers geez, 1ml/L it is. Probably don't need to start just yet, but by the time the bloom turns up I reckon she'll be ready. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Thanks geez, I've got a diary going for her if you want to follow along.

No I'm definitely not a bottle guy lol hence asking such a basic question after years and years of growing cannabis. I've already tried slow release in small pots and it's just not feasible and although I have great success with stuff like Comfrey tea I really don't want my whole flat smelling like a cesspit :puke:. My mate uses biobizz and the bloom has a far more agreeable odour.

You should try adding banana tea to the mix. It makes everything smell sickly sweet. Comfrey top dress only indoor. As you say that stuff stinks :fart:

• Like 1

Yeah I have heard really good things about banana tea, I add chopped up bananas to the bed from time to time and the plants seem to love it. 

I've used comfrey tea indoors in the past, but only when there a CF to scrub all the smell, but like you say I much prefer it as a mulch, way less effort and basically the same result. 

• Like 1

Seems it's starting to flower so I'd go with  ml grow and ml bloom. With fish prolly 0.5 per l

You can crop it down a bit as well to get those side buds go up

Edited by Herbal Kint

@Herbal Kint I've only got the fish mix, no grow, but from the looks of the chart their interchangeable. She's still got a fair bit of nutrients left in the soil for now (mixed in some dry ferts at the start) so I'll hold off just a little while longer, but probably only till the bloom is delivered. 

@The Green Manalishi looking lovely mate, nice big leaves on that back left lady. I'd have assumed 3ml/L would be quite high for an auto but I guess not. 

• Like 1
Just now, MindSoup said:

I've only got the fish mix, no grow, but from the looks of the chart their interchangeable.

Kind of, the grow (and bloom) is pretty forgiving but fish mix will frazzle them pretty easily.

To be honest I don’t look at them any differently, they’re all plants, I judge how much I’m feeding them by their colour, I would say that the 3ml/l mine are on could be upped due to the colour of them, but first time using this combination so going a little easy on em, see how they go :yinyang:

• Like 2