Single Grow Tent

Island Lifer

Can anyone recommend a grow tent and lighting package that would be suitable for just one Auto? (provide UK Link if allowed)

Also, is filtration / air flow necessary for just one plant?

Cheers.

@Island LiferI'd look at a separate tent/light/extraction set up, the  complete kits whilst having attractive prices always turn out to be shit in some way, small tent with a small led and a 4" extraction, which you will need, you could probably get separate bits of better quality for not much more than a kit, I've got 3plants in a Homebox Ambient which is .60x.70x.80 with a Migro Aray2 and a 4" AC INFINITY ec extraction

• Like 3

Don't buy a kit, mate, their crap.I bought one for my first grow and it was usless, ended up costing me in the end. Buying it all seperate will be far better and last longer than the heap of junk you'l end up with.

• Like 1
Just now, the punter said:

Don't buy a kit, mate, their crap.I bought one for my first grow and it was usless, ended up costing me in the end. Buying it all seperate will be far better and last longer than the heap of junk you'l end up with.

This^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1