what backpack is everyone using to hide the goods?

Whammyc

as the title says, what backpack are you all using to get the long strimmers in and out? i used a backpack last year but the strimmer was hanging out the top completely lol i want a longer one this year 

You won’t get a rucksack big enough to hid a strimmer in.

I have long camping ones, big army burgen ones and I used to have a split shaft petrol strimmer which pokes out the top

The way I hid it better was the biggest ends inside the army Bergen sack with the pole ends out the sack and then I had camo long sleeve mitts which I’d put over the poles so it blended in with the Bergen and people would think they were fishing rods or something 

• Like 6

a bright green 1 that says hike not nike haaaaa just kidding bud normal back pack like every1 else

Used to use a fishing pole holdall and a fishing box . Could carry most things with ease .

Got no fishing spots near my plots now so had to switch up to blend in. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I use my car.

U must have trouble getting that on your back :yep:

• Like 4

i gave 5 gardentools to a friend ( metal welder guy )

now i have 1 multy-purpose tool which fit any backpak

biggest part is 40 cm long ...all with screw connections.

no-one can tell what i have in backpack:hippy:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

You can get square looking ones on the bay 100l about £18 and 120l for about £28 which have the biggest main compartment I’ve seen. They don’t last long though, being cheap.

General rucksacks I’ve had a euro hike jobby for donkeys years that’s good quality considering it would be classed as a budget one. I’ve recently bought the highlander Ben Nevis 85l which is very good apart from the stupid top cap design which doesn’t stay on the top so you have to use a cover at all times over wise there’s no lid on the top. I have no idea what the thought is behind that design but it ruins the rucksack.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a battery powered one which detaches in the middle. It almost fits in my standard hiking back pack.

Alternatively you can hide in plain site and not try to hide anything at all.

A lot of the time I kit myself out in high visibility clothing with the full kit. A bit of high vis clothing and a some confidence can go a long way. Multiple times I've moved people on from locations saying I had to do maintenance, etc.

• Like 5