Newbie, saying hello

Falcore

Hey all

Just a quick one to say hello I'm a beginner to growing my own, ive grown a couple in the past and had success.

But taking the plunge on my own

Cant wait for some great advice on my autos I have popped so I can be the best I can be 

My name is Alan and I'm 37yrs old.

Nice to meet you all

Alan 

Edited by lildaveham

Welcome along mate. Enjoy your stay. 

You're in the right place, a wealth of tested knowledge is available. 

Check out the new members area, some useful site related stuff there. 

Start a diary if you'd like some of the members to peek over your shoulder as the grow progresses. Will keep you nicely on track. 

• Like 5

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will start a diary currently got some barneys farm Runtz auto on the go, will be nice for people to see them and say this is wrong or that is wrong so I can alter it intime

Thanks again 

• Like 4

Hey there and welcome :)

I'm growing my 1st auto, 6 weeks in now (Northern lights) my 1st grow in a couple of decades. If I can help, I'd be happy to although everything I've learnt in the last 6 weeks is down to advice from members here. :yep:

• Like 4

Welcome Alan & good luck on your endeavours. Plenty of great advise and information on here but the first thing to get your head around is posting photos, once you have that cracked people will be happy to help you along mate.

My name is Rhubarb & I lived in lots of baggies in the 90s.

• Like 3

Welcome to UK420 :yep:

I think I’ve already replied to one of your posts.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

OK now i have some time on my hands im figuring out how to upload images on here.

ive taken the images on my phone, sent them to my computer, opened them resized to 989k ish saved them

now when i go to upload them i get a error saying there is a problem, is it my browser? im using google chrome

says to me problem processing the file -200

TIA

Alan

Edited by Falcore

Just now, Falcore said:

says to me problem processing the file -200

Hi mate its a site/browser issue. UK420 and Chrome based browsers aren't mates at the moment, firefox browser works as intended. Its only temporary though as we've got a site upgrade coming very soon!