Good varieties from Seedstockers?

GreenBaby

I would like to try good varieties/seeds from Seed Stockers. So far I had only BNC Critical XXL AF, a very nice plant.
If someone has experience with this, I am asking for a list of five best varieties, by far the best with this manufacturer.
For example, the five best classics (white widow, herer, etc.) and five newer varieties.
These seeds are really cheap, it usually doesn't bode well, but I see that people are happy and the manufacturer wins the Cannabis Cup ..
I'm interested in AF and feminized plants.

I can't help with the Seedstockers varieties as I'm yet to grow any but don't be fooled by the prices of seeds. I've found that price has no relation to the quality of seeds. You can pay good money for absolute shit. I'd say some of my favourite weed has come from free seeds in fact.

No doubt someone will come along soon who can help with your question.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2023 at 9:44 PM, KC said:

I can't help with the Seedstockers varieties as I'm yet to grow any but don't be fooled by the prices of seeds. I've found that price has no relation to the quality of seeds. You can pay good money for absolute shit. I'd say some of my favourite weed has come from free seeds in fact.

No doubt someone will come along soon who can help with your question.

My experiences vary on this matter. Cheaper producers usually have more medium quality varieties, so I prefer to ask about the best ones.

• Like 1

I’ve grown a couple of Seedstockers varieties :) 

Been very happy with them,

in fact I’m smoking some rather nice Triton Biscotto Lime right now :yep:

If my memory serves me correctly,

@samhigh has grown out a couple of Seedstockers seeds.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 5/14/2023 at 8:34 AM, GreenBaby said:

the five best classics (white widow, herer, etc.) and five newer varieties.

classics

lemon golden hase 

gelato 41

white widow

wedding glue

purple punch

new varieties

all the hxss

i would recommend any of these ive grown, you may want to take a look at whats the smoke like, a lot of different strain reviews in there, may help ya find something that suites your fancy.

sam

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2023 at 1:34 PM, GreenBaby said:

I would like to try good varieties/seeds from Seed Stockers. So far I had only BNC Critical XXL AF, a very nice plant.
If someone has experience with this, I am asking for a list of five best varieties, by far the best with this manufacturer.
For example, the five best classics (white widow, herer, etc.) and five newer varieties.
These seeds are really cheap, it usually doesn't bode well, but I see that people are happy and the manufacturer wins the Cannabis Cup ..
I'm interested in AF and feminized plants.

Hey buddy. For the more "classic" strains I'd definitely recommend 

Santa Marta Haze

Sticky Fingers 

BCN Critical

Northern lights

And from our more recent releases 

Mack and Crack

Apollo Black Cherry

Panty punch

Mandarin Panties

Triton biscotto Lime

All are available in fem and auto except "sticky fingers" :yep: