Lumatek ATS300W PRO with AC Infinity Controller 69 Pro

Shedgrow

Hi

This is my first post on this forum and need a bit of technical information for my grow environment.

I recently purchased a Lumatek LED and want to upgrade my fan and filter with an AC Infinity and controller. What I want to know is whether I can control my light with the controller as can't find any info anywhere?

From what I have worked out is that I need a Molex to RJ cable but not sure what size RJ.

Any help would be most welcome, and thanks in advance.

Cheers

• Like 1

If I remember right you can only control AC Infinity lights with the controller, I could be wrong but that's from memory and I'm a stoner lol

I'm a 69 controller owner and use it for my S4 extraction and cloudray S6 circulation fan.

A Telos Growcast seem more compatible with more brands, I won one in a competition on here, I've not had a chance to see if it will work with my new XS1500 PRO yet.

Ps from what I've read on here the AC Infinity carbon filters ain't that great.

• Like 1

If you only want to control the lights on and off Scheduling you can use a Tapo Smart plug, they store the info on the plug so ok for power cuts not wiping it, I've been using the same one for 3 years now :yep:

The AC infinity controller and fans are great for controlling the environment tho.

The Telos growcast can simulate sun rise and sun set and a few other features tho if that's what you're after.

Unboxing gif

large.20230306_195654.gif

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

I want heat and humidity automated without having to check the tent constantly, especially now it's going to start warming up. Heard that the AC Infinity will dip the lights if the environment gets too warm. The sunrise and sunset thing sounds great as well.

I've got a smart plug automating the light and oscillating fan.

Would just be nice to have it all controlled by one device.

• Like 2

@Shumroom I use the Tapo P100, the settings are stored in the plug and can give you schedule options like on and off times and days of the week. They can also be used to turn things on amd off at sun set and sun rise (but not gradually)

They also open up the possibility of having a voice controlled kill switch like the other one i use for the whole grow setup via Alexa or Google home.

The P110 also monitor electricity usage, Tho saying that my P100 shows this but i've never setup the kwh costs.

I have a lot of the plugs voice controlling a bunch of things around the home lol , E.g "Turn the fan on",  "turn the powerline adapter off, then turn the powerline adapter back on after 10 seconds", "Turn the fan heater on, then turn the fan heater off after 25mins".

E2a: Just see they now do two different Temperature/Humidity monitor's too, one with and without a display.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

Sorry I didn't see your post mentioning the Tapo above @MilitaryGrade :D

:skin_up:

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shedgrow you can run the lumatek off the 69 pro, youll need the ac infinity type A converter and a  Lumatek LED Universal Controller (0-10v) to RJ Ethernet cable,  you can get them all off hydrobros

large.Screenshot_20230513_212641_Chrome.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230513_212658_Chrome.jpg

works a charm

sunrise sunset works great.

also get the uis connect plug and you can run your humidifier/ dehumidifier / heater

The ac infinity fans are nice and quiet

Edited by sweettooth
  • Like 2

Thanks for the help everyone. Does anyone know where you can buy the UIS Control Plug in the UK as can't seem to find anyone stocking it?