dinafem seeds og kush cbd

dubpunk66

hi , is it still worth buying dinafem seeds as i see theyve been gone for three years , and seeds are cheap im wanting to grow outside some cbd 1.1 autos , does anybody have an opinion if seeds will be viable , many thanks D

Edited by lildaveham
Removed link
  • Like 1

Trying to flog off old stock, wouldn't touch them personally (nor would I order anything else from the site), but that's just me.

appreciate your feedback Boojum , i get you ,not grown in a long while and was dazzled by price but also had a side feeling of too good to be true , best D

1 hour ago, dubpunk66 said:

appreciate your feedback Boojum , i get you ,not grown in a long while and was dazzled by price but also had a side feeling of too good to be true , best D

Have a look at seed stockers mate, they got a bit of a sale on atm as well.

• Like 2

My Cheese CBD Dinfems germed fine and strong, There been a few grow diaries on here within the last year growing great healthy Dinafem plants.

Seeds last decades, and Dinafem was one of the best.

• Like 4

I'm with @Military Grade on this, as long as they've been stored properly they should be absolutely fine. I've actually been hunting for Dinafem stuff since they got shut down because I didn't want to miss out on growing some of their strains. 

E2A one thing worth mentioning though is that there's a lot seed sellers out there that appear to have stock of otherwise discontinued/sold out strains that don't actually have them. Not all of them are scammers, some of them are just lazy about updating stock, but either way, if it's a lesser known website it's best to email them and double check before you put the order in. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 4

@MindSoup Wise move mate, I managed to bag myself a Bubba Kush CBD bean recently :thumsup:

I still got a few of their strains to grow in my collection, Purple Orange CBD and Peach Puree CBD comes to mind.

• Like 3

Yeah I've got a fair few dinafem and HSO bits here and there now, still missed out on a few though. It's stuff I've had my eye on for years, but was had never had the chance to grow as was always growing outdoors. 

Like you say, one of the best in the business and definitely still worth buying. 

• Like 2

THANK YOU ALL FOR REPLYS , TAKES ME AGES TO CHOOSE SEEDS , JUST CHECKED OUT SEED STOCKERS AND GONNA GIVE THE CBD Critical XXL Auto X3 AND THE CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Auto X3 A GO  , NOT SMOKED ANYTHING FOR 12 MONTHS DUE TO FUCKKERY IN MY HEAD , FUCKED MY HEAD WORSE WITH ANTI DEPRESSANTS THIS YEAR  SO WEANING OFF RIGHT NOW , NEVER TRIED CBD VARIETIES , BUT HOPEFULLY CANT BE WORSE THAN PHARMA PILLS FROM DOCTOR , ANYWAYS THANKS AGAIN , BEST D.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dubpunk66 said:

THANK YOU ALL FOR REPLYS , TAKES ME AGES TO CHOOSE SEEDS , JUST CHECKED OUT SEED STOCKERS AND GONNA GIVE THE CBD Critical XXL Auto X3 AND THE CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Auto X3 A GO  , NOT SMOKED ANYTHING FOR 12 MONTHS DUE TO FUCKKERY IN MY HEAD , FUCKED MY HEAD WORSE WITH ANTI DEPRESSANTS THIS YEAR  SO WEANING OFF RIGHT NOW , NEVER TRIED CBD VARIETIES , BUT HOPEFULLY CANT BE WORSE THAN PHARMA PILLS FROM DOCTOR , ANYWAYS THANKS AGAIN , BEST D.

Not grown any of them but am positive that you'll not be disappointed, delivery is incredibly fast as well considering that they come from Barca.

• Like 3