What to do with miniature Auto?

Island Lifer

This Northern Light Auto has been growing very slowly for two months, it seems very healthy and there are numerous flowers on it, it's even starting to show trichomes. Problem is, it's bearly 7inches tall.

Admittedly it's only a window sill grow and the weather has been a crap to date. Should I just accept it's a dud or leave it and see what happens?large_Auto.jpg

• Like 3

Once they start to set buds that's basically it, so you won't be getting much off her, but a free couple of spliffs is a free couple of spliffs. 

• Like 5

All you can do is give her as much light & heat now as you can ... make the best of what you got :yep:    

Dont be to disheartened as you find with her size and not wasting too much energy growing ,  she may turn out extra special due to having spare energy :george:

Keep her going and see what she does mate.    All the best with her.   

• Like 4

Got to agree with above ... keep it going.

Got a NL auto (1st one) myself growing in tent hitting 5 weeks tomorrow at 10"-11" high, did expect it to be higher by but i'm learning Auto are different to photos.

Enjoy the smoke you get from her ... and would love to hear what she's like :hippy:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Island Lifer said:

This Northern Light Auto has been growing very slowly for two months, it seems very healthy and there are numerous flowers on it, it's even starting to show trichomes. Problem is, it's bearly 7inches tall.

Admittedly it's only a window sill grow and the weather has been a crap to date. Should I just accept it's a dud or leave it and see what happens?large_Auto.jpg

Use it to make semi auto seeds. You could get 150 semi auto seed from that wich don't carry this problem :yep:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Island Lifer said:

Thanks Brock1, how do I achieve that?

Pollen from a photoperiod strain male. Seeds will be fast photoperiod F1.

• Like 1