Highest Yielding UK Guerilla strain?? ❤️

GuerillaOG

So this is based on Gemination from May 1st. Forgetting pot size, soil type, etc etc. What is the highest yielding strain?

Looking for that beast that consistently delivers the highest yield. 

Here are a few examples that i found online.. 
 SPONTANICA - RGS - 800g per plant
 White Runtz Fast - Humboldt seeds 1000g per plant 
 Lemon OG Candy - Philosopher seeds 2000g per plant 

I should imagine only the RGS one has been tried and tested in the UK and the others are based on being grown in hot countries. Any suggestions, greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

Edited by GuerillaOG
  • Like 4

Sweets Cream Caramel comes up huge & loves being manipulated :yep:         Numerous years both GG and garden ,  beast plant easily and wicked end product.  

TH Seeds Strawberry Glue is a beast if you let it !     Very very very consistent too.       Numerous years both GG and garden ,   just wants to explode.

Slims GLZ .... Revives from last year  ,  my own too ,   i was in a small pot too !!       Very nice plants , unsure if still available ??    I have 1 left :yahoo:

RGSC Lemon Cake  ,  i saw the potential in this last year  :george:     Murphy Blue will prove its potential this year :yep:   

For CBD -  Dinafem  DinaMed CBD a total beast of a plant that just gets huge if you let it ,  by far the best cbd i have found across numerous cultivars.   

All the above , except the GLZ have been run around Milton Keynes and Glasgow  , GLZ was MK only.  

Pics in the diaries / galleries.   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 8

Of the testers i grew last year the fast lemon cake for me stood out even though they went out late could see there was potential for a big girl (and i messed em up lol  )

Thats why she will have the honour of being the first plant in my stupidly oversized very stoned when i bought it 757L fabric pot. lol

• Like 9

@OldFord I will be growing all you mentioned except the CBD strain the Cream Carmel and Strawberry Glue from your recommendation to several people on here I'm growing SAD also these will be on my farm plot being babied 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

@OldFord I will be growing all you mentioned except the CBD strain the Cream Carmel and Strawberry Glue from your recommendation to several people on here I'm growing SAD also these will be on my farm plot being babied 

Fair play to you mate ,   i have run Sweets outdoors for time now and even the heavier sat leaners like Ice Cool  aka NYC Diesel & Wild Rose / Sweet Tai all romp home with no dramas , cant really fault them other than not shipping to the UK hence i dont advertise their goods as other breeders can ship no worries ... childish ... poss lol 

The SAD is indeed a beautiful outdoor girl ,  shes happy to take abuse :yep:

The Caramel is encourage you to take snippets as she cooks !    She has a strange maturation phase , she go's from upbeat to heavy indica then instant sleep lol  lol   

The Strawberry is a beautiful plant :yep:    Thin her out a tad , as she gets very dense , very vigorous growth and nuggets are rock hard ... so keep an eye , not had dramas , the last grower than made contact lost about 10% due to not being vigilant.   

I wish you all the best with them mate 

• Like 4

Not to piss on the bonfire but 

17 hours ago, GuerillaOG said:

Forgetting pot size, soil type, etc etc. What is the highest yielding strain?

Forget them and you forget half the relevant info bro.

I've run a gorilla glue cut indoors in 10L of coco with a 6 oz return, stuck a cut of the same plant outside in poor soil and done the set and forget, got 3 oz, even though the plant was almost 4x the size in height and width.

If I were you, I'd go for tried and tested strains for hedging your bets, and experiment with others as a side note ready for next year.

• Like 2

This thread reminds me of a time when Bad Penny used to speak of a grower who was convinced he would pull 1kilo per plant outdoors in the UK after reading the strains harvest potential online. I’m sure BP said this guy was planning on growing 10 plants to achieve 10 kilos or similar lol 

• Like 5

Just now, Dan1122 said:

This thread reminds me of a time when Bad Penny used to speak of a grower who was convinced he would pull 1kilo per plant outdoors in the UK after reading the strains harvest potential online. I’m sure BP said this guy was planning on growing 10 plants to achieve 10 kilos or similar lol 

No sure things outdoors :yep:     Way way too many variables to predict it ,  hell a slug can kill your dreams  & weight goals overnight lol      

I also got zero interest in end weight ,  all about well cooked healthy plants :george:      

• Like 4

2 hours ago, blerie420 said:

Not to piss on the bonfire but 

Forget them and you forget half the relevant info bro.

I've run a gorilla glue cut indoors in 10L of coco with a 6 oz return, stuck a cut of the same plant outside in poor soil and done the set and forget, got 3 oz, even though the plant was almost 4x the size in height and width.

If I were you, I'd go for tried and tested strains for hedging your bets, and experiment with others as a side note ready for next year.

So if you put a plant in a small pot and poor soil, you gonna get a really big difference between growing something like say lemon thai kush that is really fast grower and say lowryder. So you see, its not about conditions, its about genetics. That's why i am looking for "tried and tested strains" not experimenting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan1122 said:

Thanks for ya feedback mate, x

• Like 1

I will also throw Panik's   Fast Lemon Cake in to the mix ,  huge potential and i really like the plant & end product ... even if it was only 1 tiny sample lol   

The Super 61 is another beast thats been torture tested ,  i had leftovers still out in November that was still healthy ... albeit very well cooked.   

Both showed massive potential and seem to thrive outdoors & took the weather very well.     I will run both in GG next year when healthier.    Pics in gallery. 

Grow what you fancy sir ,  only you are growing in your medium & own little micro climate  :yep:     Only you can ascertain what does & doesn't work in your plot :yep:

All the best with them 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, GuerillaOG said:

So if you put a plant in a small pot and poor soil, you gonna get a really big difference between growing something like say lemon thai kush that is really fast grower and say lowryder. So you see, its not about conditions, its about genetics. That's why i am looking for "tried and tested strains" not experimenting. 

My bad, I wrote that half asleep and over egged the pudding.

My point is, you get out what you put in, genetics can play a role for sure, but stick any genetics in a shit situation and they'll flop.

Plus it's pretty much a rule that breeders yield advice doesn't mean much. Not shitting on breeders btw but the amount of variables can't produce a guarantee, same way I've grown dawg and got 8+ a plant, my mates copied everything bar my feeding regime and come away with half that, from identical clones.

What I'm suggesting is get on with what you've seen work on here, lower your expectations to avoid disappointment, and if you're really intent on getting big yields, maybe take a punt with other stuff to experiment.

Edited by blerie420
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GuerillaOG said:

That not entirely true. If you plant a runt of lemon Thai kush or mess the feed ect early the lowryder still as the potential to grow a bigger yeilds. Perfect example is Blueberry. Seen a lot of people grow it fine a little further south. Never seen anyone get anything but mould around me growing it outdoor. If a plant grows 10oz of shit I am not even getting my scissors out for it. It it dosent look like it was grown indoor and ripe as a indoor plant I would grow it no matter the yeild. Quality over quantity everytime. 

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, brock1 said:

That not entirely true. If you plant a runt of lemon Thai kush or mess the feed ect early the lowryder still as the potential to grow a bigger yeilds. Perfect example is Blueberry. Seen a lot of people grow it fine a little further south. Never seen anyone get anything but mould around me growing it outdoor. If a plant grows 10oz of shit I am not even getting my scissors out for it. It it dosent look like it was grown indoor and ripe as a indoor plant I would grow it no matter the yeild. Quality over quantity everytime. 

If both pots were exactly the same then the lemon thai kush would be bigger. that's all im saying.  Its not just about yield, granted, its more a case of what is the best guerilla strain. like i know its not a competition, just curious. Also, some strains from some seedbanks will grow into many different phenos, some big plants, some small, however, some genetics, you can grow 10 plants and every single one will have the same uniformity, same smell, same taste and roughly the same yield. They are the strains the are more appealing for most gorilla growers. 

Edited by GuerillaOG
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, GuerillaOG said:

If both pots were exactly the same then the lemon thai kush would be bigger. that's all im saying.  Its not just about yield, granted, its more a case of what is the best guerilla strain. like i know its not a competition, just curious. Also, some strains from some seedbanks will grow into many different phenos, some big plants, some small, however, some genetics, you can grow 10 plants and every single one will have the same uniformity, same smell, same taste and roughly the same yield. They are the strains the are more appealing for most gorilla growers. 

That's not always true in my experience a perfect example was GHS train wreck. What a heap of shit that was regardless of pot size :banned:if you just wanting big yeild get any lowryder cross to a photoperiod strain in F1. Make sure its lowryder though and not just a lowryder based auto. You going to get something big and early its that easy. A lot of Danish stuff is big yeild and fast to but low quality only good for extracts ima. Things like Arnies hash plant were fool proff big yeild good extraction buds. Tell you what was surprisingly good. Josey Wales GG#4 cut and the jigga GSC cuts surprisingly outdoor. Wish I still had the GG#4 but not the jigga GSC

Edited by brock1
  • Like 4