Ec fan controller.

Relentless247

Hi does anyone use a can fan lcd ec fan controller or the gse lcd ec fan controller which has 3.5mm jack outputs

I need to connect to my ec fan which has 3 pin round plug,so i either need an adapter or rewire the fan with a 3.5mm jack lead....

If someone knows where i could get an adapter or advice on the rewiring i would be grateful.

Thanks

Are you getting these controllers for free or something? Cos you might as well get a GAS controller to go with your GAS fan, what with all the connections matching..

Anyway, the only company (to my knowledge) that offer the adapter you need is Whispair... the best bit, is that the adapter comes free with their fans you can't buy them separately. 

I dont have the g a.s fan,i have a g.a.s ec controller running a red scorpion 6" ec(has the same connecter) which i bought new but with a hefty discount so couldnt say no,as for the controllers i look for used as i dont have the money to buy them new so il hunt for a bargain.

Im changing controller as i want to control more in my enviromen the g.a.s ec controller is basic and limited in its functions

The can controller offers far more control for both lights on/off and was a snip of price of a g.a.s controller with equivalent functions..... i have now found that possibly rhino also do the said adapter and possibly include it with there ec ultra silent range .

I have also found the adaptor  overseas....france not in stock or australia $5,so its not limited to mountain whisper.