Took the plunge, Hi all

AutoD

Hi all,

Thought I would sign up and say 'Hi' after having spent quite a bit of time 'lurking' here whilst absorbing quite alot of information, the information on here has been invaluable as I have recenetly just set out on my first grow, hoping to learn even more and eventually be able to feed that back in and help some people out, every day is a school day and all that, one of the first things i realised is that aslong as you dont 'think' you know it all and continue to learn then everything will be fine eventually! any way Hi all!

• Like 9

Welcome bud,

Good luck with your new venture, wait 'til the seed buying addiction kicks in...:rofl:

:oldtoker:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

Welcome bud,

Good luck with your new venture, wait 'til the seed buying addiction kicks in...:rofl:

:oldtoker:

thanks! oh I can certainly feel that itch building, every time i look there is something new I want to try!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, handysmoker said:

Hi and welcome,

What gear you got, and what are you growing ? :)

:bong: 

Thanks! Currently got 2 Autos (Purple Haze and Lemon Zkittles) going in a 60x60x140 tent under a Spiderfarmer Sf1000, 4" extractor and filter with a 6" fan inside.

• Like 3

Nice ... all sounds good. Got same size tent, viparspectra version of your spider and 1 Auto Northern light and a 4" extractor. :)

Send pics if you can !

Edited by handysmoker
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AutoD said:

recenetly just set out on my first grow

hello mate good to have 'ya

hope ur 1st grow gives u some nice bud

mystic

• Like 5

Welcome aboard mate :yep:         Lots of talented and friendly individuals on here ,  all the very best with it and the very best of luck sir.   

• Like 6

hi mate all the best with the auto's , it will keep you brain active , mind an soul , an green fingers :thumsup:

• Like 5

Hi and welcome, good luck with the grow, like a bit of purple haze ,but not tried it in auto form, Atb:yinyang:

• Like 2