Organic growing in Coco

teehee

Hi

I've been growing for almost 10 years now, and got great results with Coco, airpots, regular House and Garden nutes amd LEDs in a tent. I mainly do autos, but I don't mind doing photos in the blistering heat of Summer.

My problem is my health, I get Cluster Headaches which is up there as one of the mosty painful conditions known.

I don't think Cannabis is a trigger, but I am worrying that the nutes are a potential issue.... I'm not big on flushing as I live in a very humid region and mould becomes a problem.

I'm happy with my technique, all I want to do is change my H&G nutes for an organic brand.

I've looked at Bio-Diesel and see that Canna do a Bio range.... what have you been using and what do you think?

If you know of any good links here on 420, I'd be grateful for the tip off.

Cheers and happy growing!

• Like 1

Maybe try mixing a third coco with a third compost and a third perlite and then use that as your base soil and amend it with something like Dr Forests 4-4-4 or WPC do a soil amendment too but I’m not sure what it’s called

• Like 1

Cluster headaches sound absolutely horrible, might be aware already but I'm pretty sure regular doses of psilocybin mushrooms can be a real help to lessening the frequency/intensity. There's a mycological section on this forum for members with a subscription. 

What your plant actually absorbs into its roots isn't any different between organic or salt based feeds, so personally I wouldn't have thought it would make much of a difference, if anything you have more control using salts. I grow no till, so can't really offer much advice on different brands/types of liquid feeds, seems to come down to personal preference a lot of the time, some swear by one brand while others don't rate it, nevertheless there are a fair few organic, Coco specific ranges out there. There's also the option of using slow release nutrients check out this thread. 

Or if you want organic this video might shed some light. 

Edited by MindSoup