Seedling leaves curling, need help

130RMORGA03

Seedlings are coming up to 5 weeks since germination. They in peat pots & in plagron light mix. Loads of healthy root development. Being watered very lightly. I'm using plain tap water which is left for 24hrs b4 use. I would say it's cold in tent but haven't a thermometer to clarify. large.Resize_20230501_184232_2318.jpglarge.Resize_20230501_184231_1867.jpg

Should of put this in my 1st post. 

I've noticed drops of water on the leaves, could this contribute to over watering? 

1 minute ago, mikeydoughnut said:

5 weeks? Nahhhh can’t be

Yes 5 weeks, first time in 10 odd years I've grown cannabis so not sure how big they should be for that age. 

Just now, 130RMORGA03 said:

Yes 5 weeks, first time in 10 odd years I've grown cannabis so not sure how big they should be for that age. 

Just checked Callander & they popped april 14th so they 2 weeks & 3days.dont know where I got 5 weeks from. 

• Like 1

Hi

1st, get a thermometer, it's your best friend in the tent.

2nd, now this is just my thoughts and not an expert, I think you need more light, according to your manufacture specs your light puts out, Brightness: 3627 lumens which seems very low for all those babies, even at 2 weeks they look small. Go to growlightmeter and DL the app have a read about PPFD and DLI (this taught to me by Shumroom) :) take the readings then use calculator on the website.

Like I said, I'm no expert, but have become obsessed with light levels.

:hippy:

Edited by handysmoker
spelling
  • Like 3

Some warm weather around the corner which should help. Try adding a touch of warm water from the tap until it feels comfortable to the touch. Any heating you can add would be a bonus.

• Like 3

They need heat and light mate.

They are looking like 5 day old babies. Either put a heater in there and drop the light down to 5 inch ,

or put them in a smaller space to store some heat. or get a heater and stronger light.

• Like 2

Thanks for your knowledge and time. 

More light & warmth needed. 

Just hope I haven't stunt the plants. 

• Like 1

I've just orderd another 2ft t5 SunBlaster & a 2ft tube heater, fingers crossed all will go to plan

• Like 3

2 ft t5 SunBlaster & 2 ft tube heater was delivered this morning. So I've set it up & fingers crossed plants will start to pick up. I just hope I haven't fucked them up by not giving them the best start. 

large.Resize_20230504_122221_1183.jpglarge.Resize_20230504_122243_3539.jpglarge.Resize_20230504_122243_3721.jpg

• Like 2

Shouldn't take too long to see a difference, they respond to conditions pretty quick. Did you get the light level App ?

Will be eagerly following.:hippy:

• Like 1