canna terra auto feed schedule question.help & advice much appreciated

MARLO-HI

Hi there i`m currently growing a few autos in canna terra professional & canna terra pro plus,i read on a fairly old post on here (2020) someone said that he would start at 0.5ml & work up in .5ml increments each watering up to 3 to 3.5ml  (around week 5) then switch to flores at the same strength.

Would that mean go straight in with the flores @ 3 - 3.5mls per litre? or the same as grow and start @ 0.5ml & increase in 0.5ml increments upto 3 - 3.5ml per litre.

Any help advice would be much appreciated.

thankyou 

They'd mean start using flores at 3ml/ltr as the compost will have spent it's nutrients. I've not really grown autos (knowingly anyway, long story) but normal photos usually take about 3ml/ltr. Some say autos like less feed though.

am I the only one growing autos using the canna terra range?

Plants are now entering flowering stage & could really do with some help/advice.

thanks guys

Best thing to do would be to get a grow diary on the go,

include photos and as much information as you think is relevant.

You'll get plenty of help to get a successful harvest :thumsup:

Have you been reading the grow diaries of others?

Atb

:yinyang:

2 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Atb

ok thanks shumroom,will get a grow diary going tomorrow,iv`e been growing autos for a fair few years now,just new to using the canna terra range,iv`e always used clover & plant magic nutes quite successfully,just thought i`d ask about the dosage for the canna terra flores hoping someone might have a tried & tested feed schedule on here,not much info or grow diaries for autos in canna soil & canna terra nutes when searching on google/forums etc

cheers

3 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Atb

When i first started using LED'S nearly 3 years ago i followed blackpoolbouncers grow diaries,he told me canna terra would be a better option to use but i had already got the old timers nutes so used them following backpoolbouncers dinafem feeding schedule.

Now just want to try using different nutes and soil for a bit of a change.