I’m new

Lizard80

Hi all I’m new here been looking through a few posts have to say some of the peeps here really know their shit. Anyway take it easy all

• Like 11

Hi, welcome to the UK420. :P

You're right, some know their stuff and some really, really know their stuff, it can be mind-bending at times reading their post.

Are you going to grow  ??

:bong:

• Like 3

Welcome mate, it's all the more knowledgeable growers on the site that keep us amateures struggling through to harvest :smokin:

• Like 3

Thanks all. Yeah I’m planning on starting a grow got the approval from the boss so that’s sorted. Looking at a gorilla 3x3 or 4x4 gotta make up my mind then I need 2 choose a led, gonna go for the ac infinity 4” filter and fan with the controller 69. Im in London but all the best shops seem to be up near Manchester all of the ones round by me seem to have cameras facing the door and car park so bit weary about it. Again thanks for the welcome and you might me asking questions tell me to fuck off if I get too much. 

Take it easy

• Like 1

Welcome aboard.  Plant some seeds.  Grow some dope.  Smoke that dope.  Ditch the dealer. 

• Like 2

Welcome to UK420 @Lizard80 :skin_up:

I’m fairly sure those cameras are just for protection of property,

I wouldn’t worry about them.

I’d get the larger tent if it was me,

but I don’t know if I’d want to spend Gorilla money on one :wacko:

Get reading some grow diaries.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 2