GA water tests results. What to add for veg.

Jogreen

Hi , I just had my water test results from growers ark. Im going to buy there custom feed for bloom but wondered what I should add for veg? Growing in Coco.

we have tested your water, results and comments are below. All values are in parts per million (ppm ) except pH.

Thanks.

Calcium         4
Magnesium   3
Sulphate       14
Alkalinity       48.8
pH                 7.20

This is a very soft water with very low levels of Calcium, Magnesium, sulphate and low-moderate alkalinity.
This water will need a soft water feed, with the addition of some pH up to raise the pH to a suitable level.
This water has an alkalinity level that is sufficient to provide buffering against pH drift so after adjusting initial pH should remain stable.
Any questions get back to us.
Kind regards
Growers Ark Ltd
Edited by Jogreen

@ratdog I should of put in my original post that I still got 10 litres of canna a+b to use, was wondering what I should add along with that. I will probably buy the grow when it's gone.

looking at such low levels of both cal and mag, i would get some 'terra aquatics' cal/mag, it's quite forgiving with the low nitrogen content

there is such a thing as cal/mag haters/nutrient purists strangely enough, ignore them, i have very soft water and cal/mag is a life saver

that said, coco nutes have some cal mag in it, so you might be sweet unless you are already having issues

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

Thanks for the reply @ratdog, I do get some calcium deficiency showing at week 4 or 5 in flowering, and what looks like mag deficiency in veg. I'll grab some calmag and see how it goes.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ratdog said:

there is such a thing as cal/mag haters/nutrient purists strangely enough, ignore them

This is why I give you shit rat, you don't know what you're doing

:yinyang:

18 hours ago, Jogreen said:

Thanks for the reply @ratdog, I do get some calcium deficiency showing at week 4 or 5 in flowering, and what looks like mag deficiency in veg. I'll grab some calmag and see how it goes.

i used to get the same mate, very soft water is a bitch

here's mine at day 32 in flower

large.644d28647ab75_bigtent29th.jpg

• Like 1