duff pineapple

erbivore9

Just got a package from Attitude that included a 3 pack of pineapple, when I opened the sleeve it contained 2 completely white duffers and 1 dubious one. I have emailed them but I expect they will pull the no germination line on me, does anyone think I have any options for replacing opened but ungerminated seeds or will I have to take the loss?.

• Like 1

@erbivore9

You paid for them or were they freebies? If you paid for them which breeder has produced them? Attitude are a seedbank not a breeder

• Like 2

I bet they don't. I know a duff seed when I see one, they are probable empty husks or underdeveloped, either way they don't meet the standard I would expect, trying to germinate them would be a waste of time.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, erbivore9 said:

Just got a package from Attitude that included a 3 pack of pineapple, when I opened the sleeve it contained 2 completely white duffers and 1 dubious one. I have emailed them but I expect they will pull the no germination line on me, does anyone think I have any options for replacing opened but ungerminated seeds or will I have to take the loss?.

Can you drop me a PM please with a bit more info?

If you can include your "Attitude" order number I'll look into it for you :yep:

Obviously we will replace them if you have no luck with Attitude  :bong:

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

lets see them then?

Sorry, I dont own a camera and I would need to borrow one and learn how to upload photos to satisfy your request, which seems a bit excessive. If I need to do so for Mark then I will cross that bridge but for now you will have to use your imagination, think seed but pale millet colour.

I’ve had loads of pale seeds over the years and plenty of them germinated. Get em wet and see 

• Like 4

Same. I've had pale uns from plenty of seedbanks they've still done their job. It can be annoying when you get an idea in your mind mate but don't give up hope just yet

• Like 2

If they germinate then happy days but since I bought them from attitude trying would void any replacement expectation.

In 15 years of buying seeds I have only had one white one and from my own hacks the only ones that looked like this were mostly hollow when crushed.

@erbivore9 I had a freebie seed that came crushed from attitude once and they replaced it. I had to send them photo proof though, just wondering if a white pale seed would recieve the same treatment. Fingers crossed it gets replaced as cannabis produces far too many healthy brown seeds to be selling the ones that look underdeveloped and a bit dodge.

@Seedstockers-Mark Is a saint and always served the community well in his dinafem days so perhaps if attitude do give you some hassle he might even be able to help with this

• Like 2

Nah I get what you're saying @erbivore9 but Mark n the seedstockers lot have always had a1 customer service since before I got involved with em on here. I had some that went skewiff and they sorted it without me even suggesting that they do. They actually give a shit lol

• Like 3

I got a reply, seeds come in all shapes, sizes and colours none of which effect the quality of the souvenir.

They asked me to take photos, but I cant see it will make any difference based on the reply. Lesson learned I suppose, go straight to the source next time.

• Like 1