Short auto that yields recommendation

Adamvr619

Hi, I am looking for recommendations on a short height auto basically upto 1m max height but something that also has a decent yield and good quality buds that aren't really loose and airy. Pics would also be great oh and they will be in 16litre pots using autopots and coco

I'm strictly outdoors mate but run lots of autos through the years ,   with 1m ceiling you pretty much open to the majority of autos if you manipulate them / a bit of bending / bondage :yep:

I weigh nothing , got zero interest in weights,  only want well cooked healthy plants.   Got no idea how some of the decent autos i have done would do indoors.   

Sweets auto Mandy is by far my far auto when well cooked  ,  great bud density m very flavoursome ,  quite pokey and can be manipulated , never had a bad one over numerous years. 

Green Poison / Cream Caramel / Crystal Candy   all came up very well for me.      

RGSC Gelato was very tasty  / potent and came up well.         Nirvanas Auto Bubble came up well , flavoursome and potent ,    DP's Auto Euforia came up well / very fuel / skunky / loud !! 

So many choices.,  not had any airy / fluffy structure issues with any of above.    

Any particular reason for autos ?     Im a fan , just unusual to see an indoors guy on autos :yep:

All the best with it mate and hope you find something decent , good luck.  

• Like 1

train to keep them short - with LST you can easily make most auto flowers fit under your 1m max height

as for yield, look for anything around the 500 - 600g/m2 mark

ive grown fast buds seeds; barneys farm runtz auto was nice

here's a picture - this is how I train mine

large.FF823918-A893-4809-BEB1-C21AAC80D988.jpeglarge.7714EE3B-068E-40D8-B5EE-708F942E715D.jpeg

& this is how they end up in flower. it keeps 'em really short n manageable 

large.001B3C42-7AAF-4F61-8758-9C48F27AF137.jpeg

I have a training guide if yer interested

mystic

• Like 5

My current indoor auto (Seedsman Purple Kush Auto CBD 1:1) is about 20cm from the top of the pot. Some extreme LST occurred! Yield should be decent still... It's basically all buds.

large.PSX_20230421_011344.jpg

Edited by iShouldCoCo
  • Like 4

@mysticriver    Now that is just a sight to behold  , a masterclass is manipulating autos :yep:        Class mate :george:

@iShouldCoCo   Thats a cracking little auto mate :yep:     Very nicely manhandled lol        She looks very intriguing , thanks for posting it.  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@mysticriver    Now that is just a sight to behold  , a masterclass is manipulating autos :yep:        Class mate :george:

@iShouldCoCo   Thats a cracking little auto mate :yep:     Very nicely manhandled lol        She looks very intriguing , thanks for posting it.  

I'll let you know how it goes down. I know you're partial to some CBD in the mix outdoor. I'm far from an expert with autos (this is my 2nd, 3rd if I count the Dinafem bonsai just before I moved house) but thought the low low lst big pot tek might be good for folks with very limited headroom. This would actually fit in my seedling/veg minidrobe!

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

Mephisto Forgotten Cookies

I've seen nice things about Mephisto - would like to try myself

edit- thank you for your kind words @OldFord

back to the thread - OP there are absolutely loads of auto flowers around, that you can train to keep them below the 1m height

a great deal of them are high yield-ers. so its a case of 'take yer pick, n train'

fastbuds stardawg was nice - I just didn't want to mention the 'dawg before

mystic

Edited by mysticriver