OCD math problem for low IQ Punk

Punk#1

Thanks for the input guys really appreciate it!

I genuinely feel that if I don't comply with my OCD and don't get things perfect then something will go wrong. Maybe it's not actually OCD but more of a fear of nature and mathematics and physics.. I feel there's something about nature, That it is inherently evil and that if universal laws of math and physics are not complied with then that will cause bad karma because the natural order will be thrown off balance

Edited by Punk#1
  • Like 2

Maths is all very good n that but whats the aspect of yer plot? A bit of uneven spacing might allow for better light availability/ you might want bigger gaps where shadows will fall and so on..

:yinyang:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Maths is all very good n that but whats the aspect of yer plot? A bit of uneven spacing might allow for better light availability/ you might want bigger gaps where shadows will fall and so on..

:yinyang:

It's a great plot mate gets sun from early am till an hour or so before sunset south facing too. But yeah defo, I can see your point, just cause the maths is perfect doesn't mean the plants will be in the perfect place!

• Like 1

Nothing more obvious in the wild than equally spaced plants. If you have any concerns about rippers or the eye in the sky then I would recommend spacing them more randomly. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Nothing more obvious in the wild than equally spaced plants. If you have any concerns about rippers or the eye in the sky then I would recommend spacing them more randomly. 

This is a point I have taken into consideration and if there was a lot of police helicopter flyovers in the area I'd be concerned. Don't think there's many drone pilots in the area either tbh never seen one in my neck of the woods anyway.

We often get small aircraft flying overhead but to be honest I wonder just how many pilots if seen a few evenly spaced plants would immediately note the GPS coordinates and then notify the emergency services to send them on a 6 mile ramble up a hill to have to crawl through 50 feet of solid gorse. I really don't think they'd give a shit because it could be literally anything like an odd shaped bush

Probably makes more feasible than my satanic nature theory though

Edited by Punk#1
  • Like 2

By arranging them geometrically, you are increasing the apparent size of the object to an observer because they'll be seen as a group and not as unrelated individuals, where they are just 'vegetation'. If you want to get around your ocd, create a random looking arrangement on paper and copy it exactly to the plot... to the mm if you so desire. That way you can satisfy your ocd you were precise and still be stealthy.  :D

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 3