How long left until harvest

Basementjaxx

Hi guys 

After some advice 

How long do you think these guys have got until I have to harvest, they don't seem to be as dense as I'd expect. Hoping they still have time left and will back on size. 

What's your thoughts from the photos large.Compress_20230421_234119_9386.jpglarge.Compress_20230421_234119_9713.jpglarge.6443154438b15_Compress_20230421_234315_50462.jpglarge.64431509d746b_Compress_20230421_234314_46422.jpglarge.Compress_20230421_234120_0536.jpglarge.Compress_20230421_234120_0348.jpg

• Like 6

Looks like you've over fed the bloom feed too early and stunted them?

Or maybe ran the roots too cold?

As you probably know with indica dominant plants in hydro,about end of week 5 they start to take significantly less feed,which can knock your ph out of wack and if your levels aren't kept on top of, leads to early finishing small flowers.

I'm assuming your in deep water culture?

You're in for a great hash return but a right ballache of a trim job!!

You could try running them on plain water to see if you can kick-start them but your probably best just chalking it up to a learning experience with indica doms and moving on.

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 3

They're Mimosa

it's weird as there's still lots of white hairs on the rest of the buds and only just finished week 7

Hoping the plump out abit in the last 10 days:skin_up:

They look not far off, get a jeweler loupe and have a close look at the trichomes, they want to all be milky with a few amber,  more amber = more couch lock

• Like 2

I dont think they're ready if you've just past wk7  

Get a loupe and check the trichomes, I don't see the caylx swelling yet, I think another 3wk at least. 

For me, It's usually a 10wk rule for all indicas and then maybe another few wk on top depending on trichomes being amber

• Like 3

I can't get enough res on the pics on my phone, but from what I can see they're getting close to the chop window. 

Never grown Mimosa, but I took Purple Punch in recirc F&D hydro 10 weeks (I think from poor memory), it was spindly, fluffy & didn't bulk. 

Get some proper magnification on them and harvest, or part harvest as to your preference, for being able to control the effects Indica doms can provide. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darknight420710 said:

I dont think they're ready if you've just past wk7  

Get a loupe and check the trichomes, I don't see the caylx swelling yet, I think another 3wk at least. 

For me, It's usually a 10wk rule for all indicas and then maybe another few wk on top depending on trichomes being amber

Yeah I was thinking the same as that picture was literally the first day past wk7 

Just got the loupe out and the trichomes were around 50/50 mix of clear and cloudy 

Going to let them run to 9 weeks at least and go from there 

• Like 1

I've never seen much ready at 7weeks, you'll probably get them swell if you wait a bit. I think potency wise they'd be ok but you've put most of the work in so you might as well give it another 2 weeks.

• Like 1