Think grow model h

Devon Cream

Need some more lights for shown these think grow model h led. Was thinking of trying these you can feel the better build quality and like the dimming function on these not in the usual 25 50 75 100% can dim in single percentage and control the reds on them . Been offered them at a very good price seeing as what most are charging for them so question is anyone had experience with them before I jump off the diving board and part with the readies.

Well it depends what you call a very good price as they're stupidly overpriced normally. I saw list at £1500, my light kicks out more ppf and I paid 900.

Jokers lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KC said:

Well it depends what you call a very good price as they're stupidly overpriced normally. I saw list at £1500, my light kicks out more ppf and I paid 900.

Jokers lol 

Who’s jokers the brand? What you using? Pm

saw a couple on migro YouTube whatever its called - the Irish guy

1st is the kingbrite 800W (these are both for a 4 X 4) its got added UVA & far red, but I dont know if you can control those separately, and

koniea 4-channel adjustable spectrum 900W led, what I like about this one is that it has got an integrated controller, & I think there's UVA & far red channels that you can control separate with the on-board controller

they are both china jobs

interested in 2 for myself, for later in the year

mystic

• Like 1

On 18/04/2023 at 9:04 PM, Devon Cream said:

Need some more lights

yeah I know you were asking about the thinkgrow model H, but it seemed expensive for 1 fixture... for that cash you could get 2

& I thought id just show you these 2 I saw recently, as they have separate UV & far red channels, should be nice for some dank terp production in my/your flower tent

(which I think you can control separately, to come on/off as required, independant of the blue/red spectrum)

how do you feel about Chinese products? Alibaba. ive not bought that amount before, but I would. I dont know if there's any warranty's or for how long, obviously you get assurance that it would work on arrival after delivery, credit card purchase & all that, but im unsure about 2, 3 year warranties. I would still buy even with uncertain long term warranties. would you?

[the one with the integrated controller could save you the £ of a controller, plenty of oomph for a 1.2m2, and migro says he has been dealing with kingbrite (the other maker) for years he used to buy cob led's off them]

so does your new light have to be a thinkgrow?

edit- let us know what you decide to go with

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 1