Security scare, early chop.

the punter

If outdoors ain’t a goer, check out some superb micro-growing going on here over the years, takes some digging but the knowledge is there.. Not sure why but the micro-growing section is under lighting forum: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/171-micro-growing-amp-experimental/ I’ve seen some unbelievably stealthy going-ons in that forum.  Fridges, work-benches, wardrobes, kitchen cupboards, wheelie bins(?), chest of drawers; amazing the innovation that fucked-up prohibition can drive. :wacko:

• Like 5

Thanks for all the replys fellas. The problem I ended up having was with the Jack 47 autos that took ages to flower. I did plan on having them finnished before summer started but they wouldn't start flowering, it took 2 months to show any signs of flowers so I was running out of time to get finished before I moved house and with no time to start anymore decided to just see what happens. I can't grow outside either but if I can find a place to plant a few seeds for next year that might be an option, but searching for a place has been in vain so far. Also around here the police stop drivers who they know are smokers for no reason and then tell the court they were driving behind them and smelt cannabis and it never gets questioned as to how the fuck is this possible, most of the time their reading is 2.2 after having a spliff the night before and they wern't smoking when they were stopped, and in their defence  they were never stopped because of the way they were driving , so the court reports say, so that means people are getting banned for driving while sober.                                                                                        Anyway,  I thought of getting a wardrobe last year so thats still an option, i'v had no problems since but I like the idea of a wardrobe just in case something happens and they have to come back. I'v got some Seedstockers NL in the tent now that are just a few weeks away from chopping so I'll have another serious think when their done.