No vertical growth

The Green Manalishi

large.7A3DEFE6-162E-43B3-9707-6E1F7ADE8F40.jpegI have a couple of Mephistos strawberry nuggets and there has been no vertical growth on either of them, worst looking one has been removed from the tent to see how it responds to reduced light, I don’t think they will come to anything, bin them or let them grow out?

Are u in veg?  She looks healthy to me.  I'd keep her and see how she does.  Some strains stretch way less than others... 

• Like 3

It would be interesting to see if it opens up a bit, could do with some air getting through it though.

My Orange Hazeberry Gum auto from Brock1 is a similar story, although I have tied it down in a couple of places in fairness. It's really bushy like yours though. Hoping the training will come through and the little branches will start to reach skyward soon :)

• Like 1

It's an auto. :doh: Then yeah, she is still good. Some autos can stay rather short. One of the risks when growing autos.  But i think once the flowering will kick off, she will start to spread out. :v:

• Like 2