Low odour autos

Rustybiff

Like the title says, anyone grown any autos (preferably more than once) that haven't had much whiff? I really fancy having one or two plants in the garden early summer, but can't afford any smell risks really... 

@OldFord you may know eh?

@Seedstockers-Mark do you have anything in the collection that suits? 

Edited by Rustybiff
  • Like 1

Nirvana's auto bubblelicious is a good one for low odour, best yield I've ever had from an outdoor auto as well.

• Like 2

Nice man, 25 for 5 seeds aint too bad either.. I see some descriptions saying it doesn't like the outdoors much, maybe it won't enjoy the lake district?

Cookies and cream auto from seedstockers was a winner for me. Low odour, liked the lst (so stayed low) and didn't present any problems feeding

• Like 2

I honestly couldnt tell you on SeedStockers as this is my first run with em mate

Sweets Auto SAD   ,  Nirvana's  Auto Blue Mystic  , NL       ,   Paniks Auto Mazar    

Those are what i class as safe autos for the garden    ,    Sag's NL if you wanna run fems quietly  :yep:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Rustybiff said:

Nice man, 25 for 5 seeds aint too bad either.. I see some descriptions saying it doesn't like the outdoors much, maybe it won't enjoy the lake district?

Oh right I don't remember reading that part lol. Mine did okay, but I'm in one of the driest parts of the UK and I got her right in the sweet spot of the weather, so yeah maybe a fluke. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rustybiff said:

that haven't had much whiff

this isn't a pedantic answer but yes in my opinion most autos dont have much of a whiff

it would be hard enough to find one with a strong stink, if you wanted to. with 1 or 2 plants you would be unlucky to find one (that you didn't want)

mystic

• Like 4

Grew a black jack auto last year in my garden. Not too strong. Autos can and do stink tho, imo it's prob a bit of pot luck. I had a Dutch Passion Night Queen auto a few years ago in the garden. Tiny thing fucking reeked the garden out.

• Like 2

Auto Maria was low odour from paradise seeds & polar light from Dutch passion. Don't know if ether are still sold but I remember them not being the smallest of plants. Both grow outdoor at 54lat. :bong:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 1

Really been enjoying Sweet Ammo for the sheer sweetness of it but also thought Brooklyn Sunshine was a very tasty Auto too. Pungency... average. 

SS has some great autos ( although more prone to hermie in my enviro'), Dinafem, Dutch Passion, Barneys...slowly working my way through all their menus..  recently I've been growing Autos whilst vegging Regs due to job and leccy.

• Like 4

Quick One from RQS has very little odour until late flower. Grew it at the window couple of years ago. Pretty tough too, I imagine it will do okay outdoors.

I'm trying out Nirvana's Auto Bubblelicious in the polytunnel this season as it apparently has a low odour too.

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, Dank Dad said:

Really been enjoying Sweet Ammo for the sheer sweetness of it but also thought Brooklyn Sunshine was a very tasty Auto too. Pungency... average. 

SS has some great autos ( although more prone to hermie in my enviro'), Dinafem, Dutch Passion, Barneys...slowly working my way through all their menus..  recently I've been growing Autos whilst vegging Regs due to job and leccy.

I love an auto but im strictly outdoors  ,  have  had some fantastic results with the Sweet Seeds range :yep:       RGSC also produced great results.      

Trying my hand with 6 varying SeedStockers auto cultivars this season ,  looking forward to the experience :george:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, OldFord said:

I love an auto but im strictly outdoors  ,  have  had some fantastic results with the Sweet Seeds range :yep:       RGSC also produced great results.      

Trying my hand with 6 varying SeedStockers auto cultivars this season ,  looking forward to the experience :george:

Hope it all goes well ...gotta dig into 2022 GG growers diaries to see how they got on with the drought...... must have been a test even for the committed. 

Edited by Dank Dad
  • Like 2

Just now, Dank Dad said:

Hope it all goes well ...gotta dig into 2022 GG growers diaries to see how they goon with the drought...... must have been a test even for the committed. 

Rainy ones ,  dry ones , cold miserable wet ones ....we got zero control and gotta roll with it .... its half the fun & challenge :yep:     

Yeah some of the boys have to work hard !!!! last year wasnt good for plots,   most seasoned boys are sorted ,   been hard for less experienced hands lol     

Some awesome reads and plants in last years diaries sir :yep:     Some tears ,  action / drama's !!  and some big ass plants :george:   Enjoy the read sir

• Like 5

@Dank Dadlast year must've been a mare for the true gg amongst the community. For us mere garden growers it was quite incredible... I went early and it paid off.... This year.... Not so much, but they're out and surviving in the garden

• Like 4