Anything to worry about?

Island Lifer

This young Bluematic Auto appears to be doing OK on a warm sunny windowsill but I noticed one of the leaves is looking deformed, is this a sign of problems to come or nothing to be concerned about?

The right hand leaf.

large.20230-1.jpg

Edited by Island Lifer
  • Like 3

I've seen it before, don't worry about it. I have no idea why it does it though :unsure:

You get all sorts of weird mutations nowadays, probably all the inbreeding.

• Like 4

It happens a lot with younger plants and is nothing to worry about as it usually grows out. But do keep a eye on this plant as their is plant virus that does this to plants also. I can't remember the name as I am not into nasty cannabis viruses. If it continues to happen to the plant bag the full plant root pot and just get rid of it. Viruses in cannabis is because more common in the UK because of the amount of dodgy clone retailers on Instagram. I had a blue dream from G13 labs that had this werling leaf virus last year. I don't think your plant as it but just keep a eye on it in case. :doctor:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 4