virgin grower

moodybud

Hello UK420

I am about to embark on a journey I should have started many moons ago.

Unfortunately after watching every youtube video I am now over thinking and going around in circles unsure as to the best way forward.

Im just about ready to go so I will make posts in the relevant forums and hopefully grab some advice from those who are willing to critique and advise.

Looking forward to the journey and speaking with some of you.

Happy growing x

• Like 16

I'll be honest mate.. The best way to get it right is to get stuck in and fuck it up a few times. lol 

I've messed something up on each grow I've done and have still managed to get a harvest. Just give it a blast and see what happens. 

• Like 17

Hello mate. All the best with however you choose to proceed. Get a diary going when you get started for the best advice. 

• Like 10

Welcome to the mad house sir :yep: 

Plenty of happy helpful bods on here to guide you along  ,   NO questions too dumb mate :yep:      We heard em all before lol     

Have fun & all the best with it.      

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, moodybud said:

Hello UK420

I am about to embark on a journey I should have started many moons ago.

Unfortunately after watching every youtube video I am now over thinking and going around in circles unsure as to the best way forward.

Im just about ready to go so I will make posts in the relevant forums and hopefully grab some advice from those who are willing to critique and advise.

Looking forward to the journey and speaking with some of you.

Happy growing x

Reading that in the context of someone planning to lose their virginity lol

Jokes aside welcome to the UK420 community, you will get all the help you need here :bong:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 12

Folk do make growing a bit complicated. We’re not building a time machine or owt. It’s a weed. They can take some hammer. Get stuck in innit. Welcome :) 

• Like 13

You are in a good place to embark on your journey.

As many people have advised  many other people ... Keep it simple.

First grows are normally good and if you can overcome the initial new member worry of uploading pics then do a diary, you should have some serious knowledge giving you help

Good fortunes.

• Like 10

Welcome to UK420!

I see you've posted some photos; best way forward. Start a diary and get advice to grow better weed!

I've just finished a grow with a Telos 6, not the pro version you have, the 1st Gen. It went OK and now I want more power! You have more room than me.

You can grow really good weed.

Good luck @moodybud!

• Like 9

Hi and welcome :) I thought I had a plan until I found this place. Then I spent another 18 months or so annoying the hell out of everyone on here with my endless questions :Dlol Then I started my first grow. It was well worth all the questions before I started. Good luck when you get started :yep: 

• Like 13

Welcome aboard. As several others have said-worry less, grow more.

there is no getting around the fact that you are going to fuck it up. We have all done it and a great many of us continue to do it on a regular basis. Myself included. Don’t view the fuck up as a failure. Use them as an opportunity to learn more and become better about what fascinates you.

The good news is that it’s actually fairly difficult to render a cannabis plant useless. You can abuse them pretty heavily and they will still make weed you can smoke. So there’s a silver lining for a Friday for you.

Get some seeds wet. You’ll be glad you did. 

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 10

@moodybird.. hi just do it mate , its a plant  once you have done one ,, you strive to better your gardner's skill's ,it is like makin babys. everyone has to sow there seeds ,

at some point ,,

• Like 6

Just now, geogeo said:

it is like makin babys. everyone has to sow there seeds

And then we try not to fuck em up too bad. lol 

• Like 4

Just now, latitude54 said:

Just now, latitude54 said:

just saw the fekin news mate,, those bastard's cannibis users  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, killed ther bairn dirty fuckers , give us growers a stigma, we are all plant lovers .. even us hardy guys '

sorry to be fekin emoishall mate,,@li latitude 54

Edited by geogeo
felt sorry
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, moodybud said:

unsure as to the best way forward.

firstly, hello mate

if there anything your not sure of, what is it - which equipment to get or something else?

just ask..

mystic

• Like 4