SunBlaster T5 Nanotech Reflector Combo

Ideal thnx brU!

I have one will it work for 15 seedlings or more light needed .

I usually use household e27 cfl light bulbs x 3 which work OK I hoped this might work the same just one bulb?

I start my single seeds under a couple of 11w sunblasters. Excellent results up to topping (or not) before popping under the LED. 

Had them years, no idea if there is better out there now as haven't bothered looking because they just work beautifully. 

Edit

Popping 15 at a time, hmmmm, they won't fit under there for long. I'm using 2x300mm 11w for a single seed/plant for about 4 weeks. 

Edited by Goodbloke
Additional
1 hour ago, B-real said:

@catweazel 60cm 

I was thinking of getting a builders tote box and securing light on the lid , hopefully that will work.

line it out with tin foil or use white. That should throw the light around in the tote. Try it. It's no hassle to add another as they can daisy chain.

Great piece of kit but an absolute twat to get replacement bulbs for. I made a custom built box for seedlings with 5 x 17w (45cm) sunblasters. 45cm a completely irregular size for T5s so cant replace with anything but sunblaster bulbs.

Everyone I tried in England said they couldnt get replacement bulbs and thought I would have to replace the lighting system altogether until I found a grow shop in Northern Ireland that had them. Sounds like another one of those good old Brexit Bonuses!

Would imagine the 30 and 60cm versions can be replaced with standard bulbs.