Greetings we bring

Dank Dad

Old member returning to pick up on some forgotten knowledge. Maybe chat to some old cats I used to rap with..maybe start up the old engine up.

:afro2:

• Like 9

Sup mannnn... Just saw the pic you uploaded called 'Thai', looks good! Is that similar to cobbing? Check out the thread 'cobbing adventures', could be up your street :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

Sup mannnn... Just saw the pic you uploaded called 'Thai', looks good! Is that similar to cobbing? Check out the thread 'cobbing adventures', could be up your street :)

Not too sure @Rustybiff...I need to read up on the technique 'cobbing'. I'd imagine the Thais just press it and vacuum seal although the block in the picture is done by the vendor...  his website had everything from 1g-5kg on, Thai, imports and local hybrids. 

• Like 1

@Dank Dad Ahhh I see, I thought it was one you'd made yourself.. Pretty much the same thing but the weed is fermented, altering the high... I don't know much about it myself but can point you to the thread if you're ever interested!

Edited by Rustybiff
whooooops you're already there...
  • Like 1

BTW, I probably should have mentioned I was @Ital .

@Joolz - I'd love to reopen my account, I plan to re do a lifers just for beans ... any chance I don't have to turbo post?

:v:

Edited by Dank Dad

Welcome home ital!!

Didn't you have a Morris marina as your piccy thing?

And live in the land of smiles?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Welcome home ital!!

Didn't you have a Morris marina as your piccy thing?

And live in the land of smiles?

Hi @stu sleeper 20vt... 

I remember you too and a few other cats...like others I needed a break , focus on the nightmare of a wild teenage daughter and make sure employment  will pay bills. Not sure if I've succeeded in it but coming back here is like sitting in a great chair. Indeedy my pimped Morris will be back on the road soon but doubt it'll drive to my other home...

Thailand.

Hope you and yours are doing good :yinyang:

Edited by Dank Dad
  • Like 3

Teenage daughters aint no joke!

mine had the police at the door at some very awkward timing!

shes come good now luckily (but shes 30 now!)

my housemate at college had a marina(1.7?) and he was a nutter in it...drifting before drifting was a thing lol

Good to have you back and best wishes with everything

• Like 4

The raggamuffins are returning.

Welcome home Ital . Just got back last year myself. After a similar family enforced break. 2 teenage daughters here :fart:

Blessings and bountiful harvests bro

• Like 1