Briar proof clothing

bfehillbilly

I have been reading on here where a lot of gorillas are getting cut up by the briars I have briar proof chaps bib overalls and jacket they are light weight not to hot and easily concealed the material is thin but slick so the briars don't dig in they slide across it check them out might save you some blood here is the chaps and jacket couldn't find my bibs large.2.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.1.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

I have been reading on here where a lot of gorillas are getting cut up by the briars I have briar proof chaps bib overalls and jacket they are light weight not to hot and easily concealed the material is thin but slick so the briars don't dig in they slide across it check them out might save you some blood here is the chaps and jacket couldn't find my bibs large.2.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.1.jpg

Waxed cotton is popular in the UK, made by companies like barbour. You have snakes? Spoke to a guy who wore shorts and trainers in his glasshouses till he found a western diamondback under a plant. 

• Like 1

Not many poisonous where I'm at occasional Copperhead go east a bit and Copperheads and Timber Rattlers are quite common I have a pair of snake proof chaps for when I run my beagles in them mountains 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bfehillbilly said:

Not many poisonous where I'm at occasional Copperhead go east a bit and Copperheads and Timber Rattlers are quite common I have a pair of snake proof chaps for when I run my beagles in them mountains 

Run your beagles on rabbits? 

• Like 1

Yes used to go to a lot of field trials where your dog is judged on there ability to run a rabbit done my share of judging to nothing like running behind a pack of nice hounds and watch em work getting a little to old for all that now though 

• Like 2

On 10/04/2023 at 9:23 AM, Ch@ppers said:

Waxed cotton is popular in the UK, made by companies like barbour. You have snakes? Spoke to a guy who wore shorts and trainers in his glasshouses till he found a western diamondback under a plant. 

Have adders here, no diamond back lol, unless escapee :cowboy:

What make briar proof chaps does anyone recommend... Full clothing infact:yinyang:

On 4/18/2023 at 11:52 AM, Stigofthedank said:

What make briar proof chaps does anyone recommend... Full clothing infact:yinyang:

Wicks if you can find them and they will be expensive I use Dans should be easy enough to find not the cheapest but priced fair I have used others that were cheaper they work fine just don't last as long bibs are better then chaps with the jacket your about briar proof 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bfehillbilly said:

Wicks if you can find them and they will be expensive I use Dans should be easy enough to find not the cheapest but priced fair I have used others that were cheaper they work fine just don't last as long bibs are better then chaps with the jacket your about briar proof 

Appreciate the reply dude. 

Been through countless bits, and after having decent £200 lowa boots no point messing if your serious.. 

Gonna have a browse, like lightweight but older i get like my comforts 

Stig

:bong:

• Like 2