Flower Week 7 auto feed dripper system tripped out

Bricky

Hi all my dripper system tripped out on the electrics and my plants haven’t been fed for at least 2 days all the buds have lost their size and plants wilted I’ve gave them a good drink I’m just wondering will they recover I’m guna start flushing them with plain water this week, I feel like all my hard work and effort has been ruined! Any info and help would be really appreciated 

Edited by Bricky

3 hours ago, Bricky said:

Hi all my dripper system tripped out on the electrics and my plants haven’t been fed for at least 2 days all the buds have lost their size and plants wilted I’ve gave them a good drink I’m just wondering will they recover I’m guna start flushing them with plain water this week, I feel like all my hard work and effort has been ruined! Any info and help would be really appreciated 

If you have watered them they should recover. Give them six hours and check they should have perked up. I have resurrected awfully limp plants after periods of neglect.

Edited by Lux_Interior
sp.
  • Like 2

@Lux_Interior yeah I have done mate but mine are 7 week flower will they still recover the same do you think, the buds have shrunk like they were drying out and gone from a hard solid nugs to kind off squishyness 

On 08/04/2023 at 8:32 AM, Bricky said:

@Lux_Interior yeah I have done mate but mine are 7 week flower will they still recover the same do you think, the buds have shrunk like they were drying out and gone from a hard solid nugs to kind off squishyness 

Without a photo I couldn't be sure. However, I have had an NFT pump pack up during a weekend away and my plants looked like something from the Addams family. They recovered. I have also sailed close to the wind in compost too.