Kyle kushman

Hello people last season I watched a video by Kyle kushman

https://youtu.be/XdfW2p-lHN0

He taught me how to chiropractic plant training cracking the stems by twisting them short and sharp it really did wonders for my cookies fast I'm sure it supposed to help strengthen the vascular system of the plant thus enhancing the ability to transport more nutes gives bigger blooms.

56 minutes ago, B-real said:

Hello people last season I watched a video by Kyle kushman

https://youtu.be/XdfW2p-lHN0

He taught me how to chiropractic plant training cracking the stems by twisting them short and sharp it really did wonders for my cookies fast I'm sure it supposed to help strengthen the vascular system of the plant thus enhancing the ability to transport more nutes gives bigger blooms.

I remember when he was the cultivation editor for High Times and meeting him at the cannabis cup, must have been 20'ish years ago? 

• Like 3

"If the tip of the branch doesn't break 50% of the plant height, it's gone" 

I have a lot of fluff from my first grow. Definitely need to up my game in this area 

eta that was really interesting, thanks. Lots of stuff in there explained in a way I could understand 

Edited by Gaijin
  • Like 1

@Ch@ppers 

Hi mate that sounds like I super cool and highly advantageous opportunity you had .lucky git lol .

I was smoking weed back in 2004 ish but was still knee height from a grass hopper saving my dinner money to buy a Q of solid for a 10er to shift on to mates for a bit of free smoke .

Well that was the plan haha sometimes it went well sometimes not.

You've got it so good trecking world wide pioneering stuff good on you sir.

@Gaijin

Ideal man I though if only one person takes it away and trys it and it works for them it's worth posting