Looking for the strongest face and mind and body indica to completely put you in a alternate state.

Amberleaf

16 hours ago, Amberleaf said:

I dont care about quantity im all about quality!!!!

ditch the auto's bro

the jump in quality has struck me, im on my first photoperiod harvest after 18 month, 2 years of running auto's

do it you will not regret it brother

even if you cant keep mothers, which is why I didn't do photo's for ages, its still worth it - all 8 of my last lot were heavily frosted, never saw that with auto's

edit- I know the question is about heavy hitting indica's, but this change is fundimental if you want to find something good

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 8

I think maybe a Kush would suit you in terms of what you're looking for high wise. I've not really grown that many kushes but maybe Lord Kush would tick the box for you. I've only done the fast version but I did overcook her and she was on point. My mate did her from a cutting I gave him and he took it really early and it was still really potent. I got a new one in at the moment, really looking forward to trying her now.

• Like 4

The latest offerings at the banks have everything in them and have come along way from the average Dutch bulkers we used to do.

I would get some grounded genetics or try a disco Biscuit hybrid with skunk , kush and Durban in there. Loads of heavy eyed long lasting stoners out there to choose. 

• Like 3

Having a variety of strains also helps against tolerance build up.  As mentioned, photoperiods: kush, wedding cake, girls scout cookie, gorilla glue are the strains to aim for.   Pheno finder has a nice wedding cake S1, disco biscuit from ugorg, gorilla girl and cream caramel from sweet seeds and multiple kush varieties.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mysticriver said:

ditch the auto's bro

the jump in quality has struck me, im on my first photoperiod harvest after 18 month, 2 years of running auto's

even if you cant keep mothers, which is why I didn't do photo's for ages, its still worth it - all 8 of my last lot were heavily frosted, never saw that with auto's

edit- I know the question is about heavy hitting indica's, but this change is fundimental if you want to find something good

mystic

Autos have the Ruderalis gene, and that is not a strong strain as a rule. The climate it is adapted to allows it to reproduce but not generally make facemelting weed on its own. Those genetics can't be ignored when looking for strains with the highest psychoactive. levels.

1 hour ago, mysticriver said:

ditch the auto's bro

mystic

Yes i have high hopes for my 1st photoperiod grow i can tell from looking at them now the difference is big.

Was going to suggest a Kush while reading the first page, pretty much what @KC said :) 

Edit: or NL.

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 1

i always liked the serious seeds ak47 for a good bedtime smoke hash is heavy off it finger or bubble easy to grow reliable seed company fast to finish 

Sour kush or sour diesel comes to mind.

Not pure indica but I guess you fill find a keeper in pack or two. Pretty strong canna.

Rp/dna is my first choice

• Like 1

I just ordered 2 packs of a strain called  star killer from rare dankness.  Think there is 2 packs left on attitude.

Typeing in star killer strain and reading the reviews it sound like a real strong one that come with a warning.

Fingers crossed this is the one ive been searching for 

Edited by Pot of soil
  • Like 2

Real Gorilla Seeds, Do-Si-Dos... I only got one spliff off it before realising I'd fucked up and let it go mouldy.

Let me tell you though, that spliff did things to me. Maybe it was a blessing that it went on the compost or I may not have been getting much done the past few months

large.20220813_230141_compress81.jpglarge.20220813_230155_compress20.jpg

• Like 3

Dunno if it's indica or not, think likely a hybrid, but my memory always takes me back to some Sunset Sherbet I bought one time - it was just awesome stuff. And AK47 always keeps a place in my heart too.

All of this is so subjective that’s it’s hard to know exactly what you like and how an individual plant will impact you. 

In addition, if you’ve been smoking daily for 37 years, the single biggest thing you can to to reintroduce getting “totally clobber fucked” is stop smoking for a month, then Chong a couple joints to your face. You’ll be surprised how different the first high is after a break. 

it sounds to be like you have a pretty good tolerance and you’re just where a lot of people (myself included) are. 

The easy answer is smoke hash or well made extracts. 

or make edibles. 

Read up on cannabis decarboxylation. If you properly decarb and eat 1g (don’t actually eat that much unless you don’t have plans for a day or so. You WILL be out of your gourd) of decent quality flower, I assure you you won’t have any commentary about not being stoned enough. More likely you’ll forget how to talk for a bit and freak out. 

eating decarb’d cannabis is on a whole different plane that smoking it. 

generally speaking, though, sounds like a variety of offerings from the late 80s through mid-late 90s (think Seed Bank of Holland, Sensi Seeds etc) may be up your alley. AKBeanBrains has spent a lot of time preserving and continuing old stuff like that. May be worth a look. 

• Like 3