Pink Cherry Pie at Lat 51

HullFeltMashematician

@panik the legend has sorted me out some of the new Pink Cherry Pie to grow out at Lat 51 in my guerilla plot.

I've also got some other RGSC bits and bobs kickin' about that I might throw into the mix, but Pink Cherry Pie will be the main focus of this diary..

Here's the stash..

large.rsz_gg04.jpg

Auto Mazar, Pink Cherry Pie, Kushty and Lemonade OG.

I got out today to do my best to finish ground prep for these ladies, let me bring you up to speed..

large.rsz_gg03.jpglarge.rsz_gg02.jpglarge.rsz_gg01.jpg

I'm working with a clay soil that I have been improving for 4 years now.

Today I dug over planting sites in the big bed, fertilising with chicken manure, bonemeal, fbb, epsom salts and rock dust. Then I mulched 100L MPC ontop of each planting site.

I also begun construction of some tubes that I'm plonking on top of old holes that have already been fertilised with the same ingredients as the big bed. You can see a couple of the tubes in the background of one of the pics above. The tubes will be filled with 60/40 coir/MPC.

Some of the Pink Cherry Pie will go in tubes and some in the big bed, I will be running all 6 of them if I get 100% germination.

Really looking forward to growing out this strain!

Atb guerillas :yinyang:

:skin_up:

• Like 15

On 01/04/2023 at 10:36 PM, HullFeltMashematician said:

@panik the legend has sorted me out some of the new Pink Cherry Pie to grow out at Lat 51 in my guerilla plot.

I've also got some other RGSC bits and bobs kickin' about that I might throw into the mix, but Pink Cherry Pie will be the main focus of this diary..

Here's the stash..

large.rsz_gg04.jpg

Auto Mazar, Pink Cherry Pie, Kushty and Lemonade OG.

I got out today to do my best to finish ground prep for these ladies, let me bring you up to speed..

large.rsz_gg03.jpglarge.rsz_gg02.jpglarge.rsz_gg01.jpg

I'm working with a clay soil that I have been improving for 4 years now.

Today I dug over planting sites in the big bed, fertilising with chicken manure, bonemeal, fbb, epsom salts and rock dust. Then I mulched 100L MPC ontop of each planting site.

I also begun construction of some tubes that I'm plonking on top of old holes that have already been fertilised with the same ingredients as the big bed. You can see a couple of the tubes in the background of one of the pics above. The tubes will be filled with 60/40 coir/MPC.

Some of the Pink Cherry Pie will go in tubes and some in the big bed, I will be running all 6 of them if I get 100% germination.

Really looking forward to growing out this strain!

Atb guerillas :yinyang:

:skin_up:

We are both running pink cherry pie, and kushty, both over similar improved clay soil, aswell as both approaches. :pitchfork:

Best of luck, following along 

Big Love

stig 

• Like 1

Beans got wet today :yep:

Still got lots to do, proper update next week.

Atb

• Like 8

• 5 months later...

Hi mate. Hope you're okay man. 

You haven't been online in a while. Hope things are going well with you and the ladies man

• Like 1