DWC slurri fritter London pound punch

ANTHONY13

large.IMG_7087.JPG

large.IMG_7086.JPGlarge.IMG_7085.JPGlarge.IMG_7084.JPGlarge.IMG_7083.JPGlarge.IMG_7082.JPG

Thanks to the One and Only @Seedstockers-Mark and Seedstockers here i am again trying some fine genetics.

Germinated 4 seeds all alive and kicking.

Planted 2 of them into IWS 19 L oxypot with terra aquatica tripart nutes and some additives using RO water.

Lights are as u can see lumatek led on the lowest setting atm just like nutrients.

Good luck to all with these have fun

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 9

On 4/1/2023 at 10:58 AM, ANTHONY13 said:

Germinated 4 seeds all alive and kicking

beautiful start brother, good luck the rest of the way

great to see an a13 grow, going on

sam

• Like 2

large.20230409_204429.jpglarge.20230409_204424.jpglarge.20230409_204417.jpglarge.20230409_204406.jpg

Hello @greengrocer93

thanks bud.Tidy is the way to go.This is the veg place 120x 60.As soon as my Hso Florida Gas finish in the flower room i will transfer these there to get even more space and stronger ligts.

Hi @samhigh long time buddy.hope you are well.yes am back in the game.what are you growing atm?

Hi @Shumroom i look at yours see you not too lucky with them so far?hope they will all germ for you

.mine gives off some nice odour when i rub them tiny leafs.

Here they are now after one week.The London PP is growing stronger but the Slurri is not far behind.The other 2 in coco also doing oke.

I upped the feed a bit see how they take it.

All the best and have fun guys.

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 6

I’ve just put the remaining 2 seeds down :) 

I’m pretty sure I’ll get some life,

I only need one seed to germinate.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

I've not seen a dwc grow in some time so this should be fun :headbang:

Best of luck Anthony (cant tag, sorry)

I'll keep swinging by as you update mate  :cheers:

• Like 3

Alive and well brother, great to see ya back in action

Just got done growing the hxss line up, they are all very good, marks sending some goodies, I never ask him for specific strains always fun to see what he sends

Hope all is well for you brother

Sam

• Like 3

large.IMG_7131.JPGlarge.IMG_7130.JPGlarge.IMG_7129.JPGlarge.IMG_7127.JPGlarge.IMG_7125.JPGlarge.IMG_7126.JPG:smokin:Hi All.

@samhigh Thanks brother.Good to back.I did miss many of you nice fellas.I been sometimes thinking hey how is that and that fella doing...you know.

that sounds like a lucky draw to me:)you never know what u bump into.

@Shumroom i see u got life there finally:cowboy:The SF is a small plant looks a bit shy but already smells great.funny that expected the SF to be the star of the show but so far the LPP is in the lead.

similar smell on both perhaps the LLP smell a bit stronger(leaf rub).

@Seedstockers-Mark :hi:brother happy that u chime in.I love coco but i hate the bags dragging them up and down.Dwc is great,needs a bit more precision but nice and clean end result.

Here they are 6 days later than the last update.

Edited by ANTHONY13
:)
  • Like 5

Good luck with your grow sounds a interesting strain. Got a slurricane mum love the strain gotta have a goose at your strain good old dwc always produce well. I’ll sit in the corner out the way and watch them stretch there legs.:skin_up:

• Like 1

:hi:

@Devon Cream well the SF is starting to stretch her legs now a bit more.slow vegger for sure.seems a bit shy and sensitive compared to the LPP but the smell of the stem is really sweet and dank and quiet interesting.

its always the underdawg thats more interesting right?ime at least.

the LPP is a monster.cut some leafs off already to slow her down so the other one can catch up a bit.looks ready to clone to as a discovered some alternated growth on the branches already.

Next week i will top the LPP for sure than week later i will take some clones.

now i just pumped up the feed a bit to speed them up a bit.

as usual ph is between 5.8 and 6.2 pm is now close to 600ppm.

have fun folks and take care

large.IMG_7151.JPGlarge.IMG_7150.JPGlarge.IMG_7149.JPGlarge.IMG_7148.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

:hi:All

Hope everyone is well.

I forgot how fast things happening in dwc.Aound 5 weeks ago these were little babies.

Been very busy at work at home last few weeks.

Taking clones from both next weekend.Stemrub gives off some nasty smells.Quiet excited about both of them.the little one catching up but i dont really like the structure of it.The other one tho is picture perfect.Nice body,strong growing,huge roots.

The florida gas is almost fully dried now and these two will migrate soon.I wanna grow them as big as possible:mellow:

here they are now.

Have a good one all

large.IMG_0962.JPGlarge.IMG_0961.JPGlarge.IMG_0960.JPGlarge.IMG_0959.JPGlarge.IMG_0957.JPGlarge.IMG_0958.JPG

• Like 5